Running Man' Minmuk Park Bo-young surprise appearance "Song Ji-hyo to me...My sister"

Seoul = = I had a surprise meeting with Park Bo-young, who was on the way for the Running Man drama meeting.SBS Running Man, which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 3rd, was featured as Bird of Bees.I met Park Bo-young by chance while I was traveling to meet my acquaintance to set my second target on the day.Park Bo-young appeared as a stranger in front of the members who were filming Running Man.Park Bo-young voted for the dropout candidate among both Ji Suk-jin and Song Ji-hyo.When asked about Ji Suk-jin, Park Bo-young laughed, saying, I just cant think of my brother Wangko.Asked about Song Ji-hyo, he said, I remember holding him warmly.Lee Kwang-soo, who heard the story of Park Bo-young, said, I do not need a vote, he said.Meanwhile, Running Man is a program that solves the missions of the best South Korean entertainers everywhere, and reveals the hidden back of the South Korean landmarks through constant racing and tense confrontation.It airs every Sunday at 4:50 p.m.

Seoul = = I had a surprise meeting with Park Bo-young, who was on the way for the Running Man' drama meeting.

SBS Running Man', which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 3rd, was featured as 'Bird of Bees'.

I met Park Bo-young by chance while I was traveling to meet my acquaintance to set my second target on the day. Park Bo-young appeared as a stranger in front of the members who were filming Running Man'.

Park Bo-young voted for the dropout candidate among both Ji Suk-jin and Song Ji-hyo. When asked about Ji Suk-jin, Park Bo-young laughed, saying, "I just can't think of my brother Wangko." Asked about Song Ji-hyo, he said, "I remember holding him warmly."

Lee Kwang-soo, who heard the story of Park Bo-young, said, "I do not need a vote," he said.

Meanwhile, Running Man' is a program that solves the missions of the best South Korean entertainers everywhere, and reveals the hidden back of the South Korean landmarks through constant racing and tense confrontation. It airs every Sunday at 4:50 p.m.