Former Running Man' member wins petty unboxing Race Yoo Jae-Suk X Lee Kwang-soo final

Running Man Yoo Jae-Suk and Lee Kwang-soo wonOn the afternoon of the 17th, SBS entertainment program Sunday is good - Running Man was held Unboxing Race, which plays games with each members favorite items.The members took out their favorite items and introduced them to each other, and some members brought things that they could not use immediately but were worth it.Haha, who first took out the first item, brought his hat, which he actually used. The members coveted Hahas pet, saying, Its a pretty hat for anyone.But when Yang Se-chan put on his hat, the members couldnt stand the laugh.Lee Kwang-soo has put out his lantern as a petty item.Lee Kwang-soo said, I brought a lighthouse that I carried when I was in the movie stage.I carried it when I was promoting movies in the middle of the year, but I have a lot of it because I have it at home.Kim Jong-kook, who saw this, said, Give someone to write as a dart.Then, Yoo Jae-Suk introduced the guitar that was presented to him, and Ji Suk-jin said, I actually had the guitar I bought in the third of my life, but my wifes disadvantages are good at what.One day, I threw away the guitar. Kim Jong-kook said, I am glad that I did not give up my brother. Yang Se-chan and Lee Kwang-soo praised Kim Jong-kook for Murder, Murder Ment.Then, an unboxing race was held to find out how to win the box, and the goal was to win the box at the auction with a team of three teams.The members should sell or exchange the collections they have brought to pay for the auction.Yoo Jae-suk and Lee Kwang-soo, Ji Suk-jin and Song Ji-hyo, Yang Se-chan, Kim Jong-kook and Haha and Jeon So-min teamed up.First, Kim Jong-kook and Haha Jeon So-min visited Lee Sang-yeob for bartering.Lee Sang-yeob appeared with a family heirloom and was cheered.In the time of emotion, Lee Sang-yeobs heirloom received 150,000 won, while Oh Chang-seoks shoes received 220,000 won. Quinns LP received 40,000 won.Yoo Jae-Suk and Lee Kwang-soo offered a fragrance purchased from Dongmyo, saying that there is one more weapon of spleen, but received only 2,000 won.Then came the time to pull out the box that had the good fortune: Lee Kwang-soo and Yoo Jae-Suk pulled out the box that had the good fortune.The two won twice the winning bid; then Yoo Jae-Suk and Lee Kwang-soo saw the command, checked the conditions and won the final race.Meanwhile, Running Man is broadcast every Sunday at 5 pm.Photos  capture SBS broadcast screen
Running Man Yoo Jae-Suk and Lee Kwang-soo wonOn the afternoon of the 17th, SBS entertainment program Sunday is good - Running Man was held Unboxing Race, which plays games with each members favorite items.The members took out their favorite items and introduced them to each other, and some members brought things that they could not use immediately but were worth it.Haha, who first took out the first item, brought his hat, which he actually used. The members coveted Hahas pet, saying, Its a pretty hat for anyone.But when Yang Se-chan put on his hat, the members couldnt stand the laugh.Lee Kwang-soo has put out his lantern as a petty item.Lee Kwang-soo said, I brought a lighthouse that I carried when I was in the movie stage.I carried it when I was promoting movies in the middle of the year, but I have a lot of it because I have it at home.Kim Jong-kook, who saw this, said, Give someone to write as a dart.Then, Yoo Jae-Suk introduced the guitar that was presented to him, and Ji Suk-jin said, I actually had the guitar I bought in the third of my life, but my wifes disadvantages are good at what.One day, I threw away the guitar. Kim Jong-kook said, I am glad that I did not give up my brother. Yang Se-chan and Lee Kwang-soo praised Kim Jong-kook for Murder, Murder Ment.Then, an unboxing race was held to find out how to win the box, and the goal was to win the box at the auction with a team of three teams.The members should sell or exchange the collections they have brought to pay for the auction.Yoo Jae-suk and Lee Kwang-soo, Ji Suk-jin and Song Ji-hyo, Yang Se-chan, Kim Jong-kook and Haha and Jeon So-min teamed up.First, Kim Jong-kook and Haha Jeon So-min visited Lee Sang-yeob for bartering.Lee Sang-yeob appeared with a family heirloom and was cheered.In the time of emotion, Lee Sang-yeobs heirloom received 150,000 won, while Oh Chang-seoks shoes received 220,000 won. Quinns LP received 40,000 won.Yoo Jae-Suk and Lee Kwang-soo offered a fragrance purchased from Dongmyo, saying that there is one more weapon of spleen, but received only 2,000 won.Then came the time to pull out the box that had the good fortune: Lee Kwang-soo and Yoo Jae-Suk pulled out the box that had the good fortune.The two won twice the winning bid; then Yoo Jae-Suk and Lee Kwang-soo saw the command, checked the conditions and won the final race.Meanwhile, Running Man is broadcast every Sunday at 5 pm.Photos  capture SBS broadcast screen

Running Man' Yoo Jae-Suk and Lee Kwang-soo won

On the afternoon of the 17th, SBS entertainment program 'Sunday is good - Running Man' was held 'Unboxing Race', which plays games with each member's favorite items.

The members took out their favorite items and introduced them to each other, and some members brought things that they could not use immediately but were worth it.

Haha, who first took out the first item, brought his hat, which he actually used. The members coveted Haha's pet, saying, "It's a pretty hat for anyone." But when Yang Se-chan put on his hat, the members couldn't stand the laugh.

Lee Kwang-soo has put out his lantern as a petty item. Lee Kwang-soo said, "I brought a lighthouse that I carried when I was in the movie stage." "I carried it when I was promoting movies in the middle of the year, but I have a lot of it because I have it at home. Kim Jong-kook, who saw this, said, "Give someone to write as a dart."

Then, Yoo Jae-Suk introduced the guitar that was presented to him, and Ji Suk-jin said, "I actually had the guitar I bought in the third of my life, but my wife's disadvantages are good at what. One day, I threw away the guitar. "Kim Jong-kook said," I am glad that I did not give up my brother. " Yang Se-chan and Lee Kwang-soo praised Kim Jong-kook for "Murder, Murder Ment."

Then, an unboxing Race was held to find out how to win the box, and the goal was to win the box at the auction with a team of three teams. The members should sell or exchange the collections they have brought to pay for the auction.

Yoo Jae-Suk and Lee Kwang-soo, Ji Suk-jin and Song Ji-hyo, Yang Se-chan, Kim Jong-kook and Haha and Jeon So-min teamed up. First, Kim Jong-kook and Haha Jeon So-min visited Lee Sang-yeob for bartering. Lee Sang-yeob appeared with a family heirloom and was cheered.

In the time of emotion, Lee Sang-yeob's heirloom received 150,000 won, while Oh Chang-seok's shoes received 220,000 won. Quinn's LP received 40,000 won. Yoo Jae-Suk and Lee Kwang-soo offered a fragrance purchased from Dongmyo, saying that there is one more weapon of spleen, but received only 2,000 won.

Then came the time to pull out the box that had the good fortune: Lee Kwang-soo and Yoo Jae-Suk pulled out the box that had the good fortune. The two won twice the winning bid; then Yoo Jae-Suk and Lee Kwang-soo saw the command, checked the conditions and won the final Race.

Meanwhile, Running Man' is broadcast every Sunday at 5 pm.

Photos capture SBS broadcast screen