"The People's Gold Medal...All The Butlers" Lee Sang-hwa Special Serem Impression 'Best One Minute'

Master Lee Sang-hwas tears, which seemed tough, made everyones hearts feel shaky.According to Nielsen Korea, SBS All The Butlers Lee Sang-hwa, which was broadcast on the 17th (Sun), attracted attention by recording 2049 target audience rating of 3.6%, household audience rating of 8.6% and highest audience rating of 9.9% per minute (Seoul metropolitan area 2).On this day, Master Lee Sang-hwa proposed to the members of All The Butlers training for Get the Valley for mental strength.Lee Sang-hwa told the members who were worried that I have never wrestled my thighs, but I will do it for you.Lee Sang-hwa and the members one-on-four thigh wrestling were concluded; the members showed nervousness, and the confrontation was conducted as a super speed (?).Even Yook Sungjae was defeated at the same time as the start, making the scene a laughing sea.Yook Sungjae said, I will try again once more when my master is a little weak. However, I could not last a second and eventually got into the valley with my master.Yook Sungjae, who entered the valley with Lee Sang-hwa, struggled in the cold, and Lee Sang-hwa kept a calm expression to the end as if he were bathing.Lee Seung-gi was amazed, saying, My master is perfectly fine.Lee Sang-hwa later offered members a gift of goggles he had written at the Olympics, eventually acquiring all four of them: Lee Sang-yoon, Lee Seung-gi, Yang Se-hyeong and Yook Sungjae.Lee Seung-gi and Yang Se-hyeong came out of the water first, and it became a confrontation between Yook Sungjae and Lee Sang-yoon.Yook Sungjae said, I think its okay now because I came in once.Lee Sang-yoon, who saw the look of Yook Sungjae, said, I can not win him. After all, Yook Sungjae gave up and took Lee Sang-hwas gift.The next day, Lee Sang-hwa and the members visited the Speed ​​Skating Field where Lee Sang-hwa played Olympic Konggi a year ago.Lee Sang-hwa, the first visit after Kyonggi, conveyed his nervous mind at the time of the match, remembering exactly the location of the rocker a year ago.Lee Sang-hwa and the members then entered the link hall; Lee Sang-hwa said, Its still vivid, I think Im back to the Olympic day.Lee Seung-gi said, I am really nervous here. When I stand on stage as a singer, the most tense moment is when the audience is seen.Lee Sang-hwa, who toured the Kyonggi chapter with members, recalled the day a year ago: This is the seat.This is the section that I thought I could win a gold medal.After looking around the Kyonggi chapter, the members asked Lee Sang-hwa if they could see the video of the Pyeongchang Olympic Kyonggi.However, Lee Sang-hwa said, I can not see more because I come to the Kyonggi field. I am remembering what I thought about each section and all the sections I made mistakes.The members first released their black history video to support Lee Sang-hwa.Starting with Lee Seung-gis dance video as a rookie, Lee Sang-yoons dance video, which was first shown in All The Butlers, was released and made everyone laugh.Lee Sang-hwa, who was encouraged by the members, faced Kyonggi video a year ago, which he had not seen since Kyonggi.Lee Sang-hwa, who had just disappeared from laughter, looked nervous as if he were actually doing Kyonggi.Lee Sang-hwa said, I could not hear my head because I thought that the Olympics, which had been really hard for four years, are over now.Lee Sang-hwa then saw his parents in the first broadcast screen and eventually poured tears into everyone.Lee Sang-hwa said, I cried once more when I saw my mother and father. I was the hardest at the Pyeongchang Olympics.I wanted to give you a good record, but this was a mistake in a moment, so it was a very difficult Kyonggi in my life, he said.He also said, I mentioned how I exercised in the meantime. It is Pyeongchang, because it is our country. If it was not Pyeongchang, I would have retired.I think I cried around (Kyonggi chapter) because it was hard for four years, he said, revealing the weight of the national team.Finally, All The Butlers members prepared a special gift for Lee Sang-hwa.Ive always been working out praying that the Taegeukgi will get caught in the middle is Lee Sang-hwas preparation of a ceremony with the Taegeukgi in the middle; Yook Sungjae said, Its a medal given by the people, a national medal, which made Lee Sang-hwa laugh.Lee Sang-hwa said, It is really not words that the national anthem will ring when we see the national flag.Lee Sang-hwa, who was impressed by the ceremony prepared by the members of All The Butlers, won the best one minute with a 9.9% audience rating per minute.Living together life tutor - All The Butlers broadcast every Sunday at 6:25 pm.
Master Lee Sang-hwas tears, which seemed tough, made everyones hearts feel shaky.According to Nielsen Korea, SBS All The Butlers Lee Sang-hwa, which was broadcast on the 17th (Sun), attracted attention by recording 2049 target audience rating of 3.6%, household audience rating of 8.6% and highest audience rating of 9.9% per minute (Seoul metropolitan area 2).On this day, Master Lee Sang-hwa proposed to the members of All The Butlers training for Get the Valley for mental strength.Lee Sang-hwa told the members who were worried that I have never wrestled my thighs, but I will do it for you.Lee Sang-hwa and the members one-on-four thigh wrestling were concluded; the members showed nervousness, and the confrontation was conducted as a super speed (?).Even Yook Sungjae was defeated at the same time as the start, making the scene a laughing sea.Yook Sungjae said, I will try again once more when my master is a little weak. However, I could not last a second and eventually got into the valley with my master.Yook Sungjae, who entered the valley with Lee Sang-hwa, struggled in the cold, and Lee Sang-hwa kept a calm expression to the end as if he were bathing.Lee Seung-gi was amazed, saying, My master is perfectly fine.Lee Sang-hwa later offered members a gift of goggles he had written at the Olympics, eventually acquiring all four of them: Lee Sang-yoon, Lee Seung-gi, Yang Se-hyeong and Yook Sungjae.Lee Seung-gi and Yang Se-hyeong came out of the water first, and it became a confrontation between Yook Sungjae and Lee Sang-yoon.Yook Sungjae said, I think its okay now because I came in once.Lee Sang-yoon, who saw the look of Yook Sungjae, said, I can not win him. After all, Yook Sungjae gave up and took Lee Sang-hwas gift.The next day, Lee Sang-hwa and the members visited the Speed ​​Skating Field where Lee Sang-hwa played Olympic Konggi a year ago.Lee Sang-hwa, the first visit after Kyonggi, conveyed his nervous mind at the time of the match, remembering exactly the location of the rocker a year ago.Lee Sang-hwa and the members then entered the link hall; Lee Sang-hwa said, Its still vivid, I think Im back to the Olympic day.Lee Seung-gi said, I am really nervous here. When I stand on stage as a singer, the most tense moment is when the audience is seen.Lee Sang-hwa, who toured the Kyonggi chapter with members, recalled the day a year ago: This is the seat.This is the section that I thought I could win a gold medal.After looking around the Kyonggi chapter, the members asked Lee Sang-hwa if they could see the video of the Pyeongchang Olympic Kyonggi.However, Lee Sang-hwa said, I can not see more because I come to the Kyonggi field. I am remembering what I thought about each section and all the sections I made mistakes.The members first released their black history video to support Lee Sang-hwa.Starting with Lee Seung-gis dance video as a rookie, Lee Sang-yoons dance video, which was first shown in All The Butlers, was released and made everyone laugh.Lee Sang-hwa, who was encouraged by the members, faced Kyonggi video a year ago, which he had not seen since Kyonggi.Lee Sang-hwa, who had just disappeared from laughter, looked nervous as if he were actually doing Kyonggi.Lee Sang-hwa said, I could not hear my head because I thought that the Olympics, which had been really hard for four years, are over now.Lee Sang-hwa then saw his parents in the first broadcast screen and eventually poured tears into everyone.Lee Sang-hwa said, I cried once more when I saw my mother and father. I was the hardest at the Pyeongchang Olympics.I wanted to give you a good record, but this was a mistake in a moment, so it was a very difficult Kyonggi in my life, he said.He also said, I mentioned how I exercised in the meantime. It is Pyeongchang, because it is our country. If it was not Pyeongchang, I would have retired.I think I cried around (Kyonggi chapter) because it was hard for four years, he said, revealing the weight of the national team.Finally, All The Butlers members prepared a special gift for Lee Sang-hwa.Ive always been working out praying that the Taegeukgi will get caught in the middle is Lee Sang-hwas preparation of a ceremony with the Taegeukgi in the middle; Yook Sungjae said, Its a medal given by the people, a national medal, which made Lee Sang-hwa laugh.Lee Sang-hwa said, It is really not words that the national anthem will ring when we see the national flag.Lee Sang-hwa, who was impressed by the ceremony prepared by the members of All The Butlers, won the best one minute with a 9.9% audience rating per minute.Living together life tutor - All The Butlers broadcast every Sunday at 6:25 pm.

Master Lee Sang-hwa's tears, which seemed tough, made everyone's hearts feel shaky.

According to Nielsen Korea, SBS All The Butlers' Lee Sang-hwa, which was broadcast on the 17th (Sun), attracted attention by recording 2049 target audience rating of 3.6%, household audience rating of 8.6% and highest audience rating of 9.9% per minute (Seoul metropolitan area 2).

On this day, Master Lee Sang-hwa proposed to the members of All The Butlers' training for 'Get the Valley' for mental strength. Lee Sang-hwa told the members who were worried that "I have never wrestled my thighs, but I will do it for you."

Lee Sang-hwa and the members' one-on-four thigh wrestling were concluded; the members showed nervousness, and the confrontation was conducted as a super Speed (?). Even Yook Sungjae was defeated at the same time as the start, making the scene a laughing sea. Yook Sungjae said, "I will try again once more when my master is a little weak." However, I could not last a second and eventually got into the valley with my master.

Yook Sungjae, who entered the valley with Lee Sang-hwa, struggled in the cold, and Lee Sang-hwa kept a calm expression to the end as if he were bathing. Lee Seung-gi was amazed, saying, "My master is perfectly fine."

Lee Sang-hwa later offered members a gift of goggles he had written at the Olympics, eventually acquiring all four of them: Lee Sang-yoon, Lee Seung-gi, Yang Se-hyeong and Yook Sungjae. Lee Seung-gi and Yang Se-hyeong came out of the water first, and it became a confrontation between Yook Sungjae and Lee Sang-yoon. Yook Sungjae said, "I think it's okay now because I came in once." Lee Sang-yoon, who saw the look of Yook Sungjae, said, "I can not win him." After all, Yook Sungjae gave up and took Lee Sang-hwa's gift.

The next day, Lee Sang-hwa and the members visited the Speed ​​Skating Field where Lee Sang-hwa played Olympic Konggi a year ago. Lee Sang-hwa, the first visit after Kyonggi, conveyed his nervous mind at the time of the match, remembering exactly the location of the rocker a year ago.

Lee Sang-hwa and the members then entered the link hall; Lee Sang-hwa said, "It's still vivid, I think I'm back to the Olympic day." Lee Seung-gi said, "I am really nervous here. When I stand on stage as a singer, the most tense moment is when the audience is seen."

Lee Sang-hwa, who toured the Kyonggi chapter with members, recalled the day a year ago: "This is the seat. "This is the section that I thought I could win a gold medal."

After looking around the Kyonggi chapter, the members asked Lee Sang-hwa if they could see the video of the Pyeongchang Olympic Kyonggi. However, Lee Sang-hwa said, "I can not see more because I come to the Kyonggi field." "I am remembering what I thought about each section and all the sections I made mistakes."

The members first released their black history video to support Lee Sang-hwa. Starting with Lee Seung-gi's dance video as a rookie, Lee Sang-yoon's dance video, which was first shown in All The Butlers', was released and made everyone laugh.

Lee Sang-hwa, who was encouraged by the members, faced Kyonggi video a year ago, which he had not seen since Kyonggi. Lee Sang-hwa, who had just disappeared from laughter, looked nervous as if he were actually doing Kyonggi. Lee Sang-hwa said, "I could not hear my head because I thought that the Olympics, which had been really hard for four years, are over now." Lee Sang-hwa then saw his parents in the first broadcast screen and eventually poured tears into everyone.

Lee Sang-hwa said, "I cried once more when I saw my mother and father." "I was the hardest at the Pyeongchang Olympics." "I wanted to give you a good record, but this was a mistake in a moment, so it was a very difficult Kyonggi in my life," he said. He also said, "I mentioned how I exercised in the meantime. It is Pyeongchang, because it is our country." "If it was not Pyeongchang, I would have retired. I think I cried around (Kyonggi chapter) because it was hard for four years, "he said, revealing the weight of the national team.

Finally, All The Butlers' members prepared a special gift for Lee Sang-hwa. "I've always been working out praying that the Taegeukgi will get caught in the middle" is Lee Sang-hwa's preparation of a ceremony with the Taegeukgi in the middle; Yook Sungjae said, "It's a medal given by the people, a national medal," which made Lee Sang-hwa laugh. Lee Sang-hwa said, "It is really not words that the national anthem will ring when we see the national flag." Lee Sang-hwa, who was impressed by the ceremony prepared by the members of All The Butlers', won the 'best one minute' with a 9.9% audience rating per minute. 'Living together life tutor - All The Butlers' broadcast every Sunday at 6:25 pm.