Seolhyun confirms 'My Europe' appearance...Triangle relationship with Yang Se-jong X Woo Do-hwan

AOA Seolhyun will make a comeback at the small screen in four years. JTBC Drama confirmed her appearance on My Europe.Seolhyun is joining my Europe, the agency FNC Entertainment said in a telephone conversation with Them on the 20th. We are about to shoot.My Europe is an action historical drama, set in the late Goryeo and early Joseon Dynasty. It draws on the desire for power and protection with My Europe.Seolhyun played the role of Han Hee-jae, a person disillusioned with Koryos deprivation. The next run of the intelligence group, Ewharu.Yang Se-jong and Woo Do-hwan confirmed their appearance in My Europe. Yang Se-jong played the role of Musa Seohui.Woo Do-hwan is divided into Nam Seon-ho who tries to be irrelevant to escape from the bridle of class.I have been struggling with various scenarios of different genres, and I think I have chosen a work that is fun and good at it, said an agency official.

AOA Seolhyun will make a comeback at the small screen in four years. JTBC Drama confirmed her appearance on My Europe.

Seolhyun is joining my Europe,” the agency FNC Entertainment said in a telephone conversation with “Them” on the 20th. “We are about to shoot.”

‘My Europe’ is an action historical Drama, set in the late Goryeo and early Joseon Dynasty. It draws on the desire for power and protection with ‘My Europe’.

Seolhyun played the role of Han Hee-jae, a person disillusioned with Koryo's deprivation. The next run of the intelligence group, Ewharu.

Yang Se-jong and Woo Do-hwan confirmed their appearance in 'My Europe'. Yang Se-jong played the role of Musa Seohui. Woo Do-hwan is divided into Nam Seon-ho who tries to be irrelevant to escape from the bridle of class.

“I have been struggling with various scenarios of different genres, and I think I have chosen a work that is fun and good at it,” said an agency official.