J. Y. Park, "All The Butlers" Insabu, "I am happiest when I am busy for my dreams"... Why I save a minute and a second

J. Y. Park was busy because of his dream.In the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers broadcasted on the afternoon of the 10th, JYP J. Y. Park sent Haru with me and the members as a new master.The members, under the direction of the new master, wore eye patches and headed to the appointment place; the members, who arrived at the appointment place with difficulty, blindfolded, wondered about the new master.For the members who were curious, Rain appeared as a hint fairy; he said of the new master, Im an innovator, and makes people tired to make something new.People call the master PD and I am a teacher, he said. The members learned about the master.The new master was JYP J. Y. Park.Rain said of J. Y. Park that he wanted to be incense for life, and J. Y. Park appeared before the members, dancing like a self-proclaimed person.Lee Seung-gi said, It is the best person I know.J. Y. Park introduced his new company to the members and revealed his life view.J. Y. Park, who liked to have his room in 20 years, said, Honestly, this place is too big for me.Lee Seung-gi said, Honestly, this place seems a little small as a representative room, J. Y. Park said, Honestly my title is the chairman.But I do not want to be called president. He said, I do not think I can write a song when I am called president. He said, I want to be different for the rest of my life. J. Y. Park then took the members to the cafeteria.The place I want to boast the most is the cafeteria, he said. I can only use the staff, but I will take it special today. The members admired the cafeteria menu.The members shouted It is a big hit and filled the plate with delicious food.However, to the members who eat rice, J. Y. Park said, Eat it today, and the members began to worry about it.After eating, J. Y. Park hurt him again when he watched a video of Yook Sungjae auditioning JYP in the past.J. Y. Park, who didnt know that Yook Sungjae auditioned, said it was not easy when he saw the video; he laughed when he said the best issue is the head.Yang Se-hyeong asked, Is appearance important, not personality? And embarrassed J. Y. Park.However, J. Y. Park said his taste firmly, saying, It is sophisticated or has a good style for that age.On the other hand, J. Y. Park, who cherishes 1 minute and 1 second, looked serious when he saw the members rest schedule.J. Y. Park, who left the evaluation of I think I will be happy when I saw Lee Sang-yoons schedule, who thought he would spend the most leisurely time, sighed when he saw the timetable of Yook Sungjae.Yook Sungjaes routine ended with an animated view; even after seeing the timetables of Lee Seung-gi and Yang Se-hyeong that followed, he could not hide his serious expression.Eventually, he revealed his timetable, saying, Why am I going to be hard?J. Y. Parks timetable was cut in half-hours; he began Haru, memorizing Japanese sentences from the weather.J. Y. Park explained the importance of morning time, saying, Two-thirds of my hit songs are right after the weather. His daily schedule was written to the toilet time, which surprised the members.The members found that there was no dinner after seeing the masters schedule, and J. Y. Park declared, I only eat dinner three times a week, he said.J. Y. Park said, I was surprised that others were not living like me.Lee Seung-gi looked at the masters breathtaking planner and asked, So is the master the happiest when he is busy? And then J. Y. Park laughed happily.The reason I live in a busy life is because of my dream, he said. My dream is to let me know after I spend Haru together.J. Y. Park, who brought members to the practice room to share his daily life, made an extraordinary proposal.He said, I will give the food to the person who heard the first syllable and the song, and the members enthusiastically answered the correct answer.From the lies of GOD to the how to avoid the sun of rain, the top songs were the problems, and the members were right.To Nola J. Y. Park, Yang Se-hyeong expressed his respect to him, saying, The first song is enough for a single piece.

J. Y. Park was busy because of his dream.

In the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers' broadcasted on the afternoon of the 10th, JYP J. Y. Park sent Haru with me and the members as a new master.

The members, under the direction of the new master, wore eye patches and headed to the appointment place; the members, who arrived at the appointment place with difficulty, blindfolded, wondered about the new master. For the members who were curious, Rain appeared as a hint fairy; he said of the new master, "I'm an innovator," and "makes people tired to make something new." "People call the master PD and I am a teacher," he said. The members learned about the master.

The new master was JYP J. Y. Park. Rain said of J. Y. Park that he "wanted to be incense for life," and J. Y. Park appeared before the members, dancing like a self-proclaimed person. Lee Seung-gi said, "It is the best person I know."

J. Y. Park introduced his new company to the members and revealed his life view. J. Y. Park, who liked to have his room in 20 years, said, "Honestly, this place is too big for me." Lee Seung-gi said, "Honestly, this place seems a little small as a representative room," J. Y. Park said, "Honestly my title is the chairman. But I do not want to be called president. "He said," I do not think I can write a song when I am called president. "He said," I want to be different for the rest of my life. "

J. Y. Park then took the members to the cafeteria. "The place I want to boast the most is the cafeteria," he said. "I can only use the staff, but I will take it special today." The members admired the cafeteria menu. The members shouted "It is a big hit" and filled the plate with delicious food. However, to the members who eat rice, J. Y. Park said, "Eat it today," and the members began to worry about it.

After eating, J. Y. Park hurt him again when he watched a video of Yook Sungjae auditioning JYP in the past. J. Y. Park, who didn't know that Yook Sungjae auditioned, said it was "not easy" when he saw the video; he laughed when he said "the best issue is the head." Yang Se-hyeong asked, "Is appearance important, not personality?" And embarrassed J. Y. Park. However, J. Y. Park said his taste firmly, saying, "It is sophisticated or has a good style for that age."

On the other hand, J. Y. Park, who cherishes 1 minute and 1 second, looked serious when he saw the members' rest schedule. J. Y. Park, who left the evaluation of "I think I will be happy" when I saw Lee Sang-yoon's schedule, who thought he would spend the most leisurely time, sighed when he saw the timetable of Yook Sungjae. Yook Sungjae's routine ended with an animated view; even after seeing the timetables of Lee Seung-gi and Yang Se-hyeong that followed, he could not hide his serious expression. Eventually, he revealed his timetable, saying, "Why am I going to be hard?"

J. Y. Park's timetable was cut in half-hours; he began Haru, memorizing Japanese sentences from the weather. J. Y. Park explained the importance of morning time, saying, "Two-thirds of my hit songs are right after the weather." His daily schedule was written to the toilet time, which surprised the members. The members found that there was no dinner after seeing the master's schedule, and J. Y. Park declared, "I only eat dinner three times a week," he said.

J. Y. Park said, "I was surprised that others were not living like me." Lee Seung-gi looked at the master's breathtaking planner and asked, "So is the master the happiest when he is busy?" And then J. Y. Park laughed happily. "The reason I live in a busy life is because of my dream," he said. "My dream is to let me know after I spend Haru together."

J. Y. Park, who brought members to the practice room to share his daily life, made an extraordinary proposal. He said, "I will give the food to the person who heard the first syllable and the song," and the members enthusiastically answered the correct answer. From the 'lies' of GOD to the 'how to avoid the sun' of rain, the top songs were the problems, and the members were right. To Nola J. Y. Park, Yang Se-hyeong expressed his respect to him, saying, "The first song is enough for a single piece."