All The Butlers' Lee Sang-hwa pours out tears that have been endured

Master Lee Sang-hwas tears of All The Butlers made everyones hearts feel shaky.SBS All The Butlers, which was broadcast on the 17th, was conducted by Lee Sang-hwa and had time to look into his inner mind.On this day, Master Lee Sang-hwa proposed to the All The Butlers members to train for Get the Valley for mental strength.Lee Sang-hwa told the worried members that he had never wrestled with his thighs, but I will try for you.Lee Sang-hwa and the members one-on-four thigh wrestling were concluded. The members were nervous, and the confrontation was proceeded with a super speed.Even Yook Sungjae was defeated at the same time as the start, making the scene a laughing sea.Yook Sungjae re-entered the challenge, saying, I will try it once more when my master is a little weak. However, I could not last a second and eventually got it in the valley with my master.Yook Sungjae, who entered the valley with Lee Sang-hwa, struggled in the cold, and Lee Sang-hwa kept a calm expression to the end as if he were bathing.Lee Seung-gi was surprised that My master is perfectly fine.Lee Sang-hwa later offered members a gift of goggles he had written at the Olympics, eventually acquiring all four of them: Lee Sang-yoon, Lee Seung-gi, Yang Se-hyeong and Yook Sungjae.Lee Seung-gi and Yang Se-hyeong came out of the water first, and it became a confrontation between Yook Sungjae and Lee Sang-yoon.I think its okay now because I came in once, said Yook Sungjae.Lee Sang-yoon, who saw the look of Yook Sungjae, eventually gave up and Yook Sungjae took Lee Sang-hwas gift.The next day, Lee Sang-hwa and the members visited the Speed ​​Skating Field where Lee Sang-hwa played Olympic Konggi a year ago.Lee Sang-hwa, the first visit after Kyonggi, conveyed his nervous mind at the time of the match, remembering exactly the location of the rocker a year ago.Lee Sang-hwa and his members then went into the link. Lee Sang-hwa said, It is still vivid. I think I have returned to the Olympic day.Lee Seung-gi said, I am really nervous here, and when I stand on stage as a singer, the most tense moment is when the audience is seen.Lee Sang-hwa, along with the members, recalled the day a year ago, This is the place.This section is the section that I thought I could win a gold medal. After looking around the Kyonggi chapter, the members asked Lee Sang-hwa if they could see the video of the Pyeongchang Olympic Kyonggi.However, Lee Sang-hwa said, I can not see more because I come to Kyonggi chapter. I am still remembering what I thought about every section and all the sections I made mistakes.The members first released their black history video to support Lee Sang-hwa.Starting with Lee Seung-gis dance video as a rookie, Lee Sang-yoons dance video, which was first shown in All The Butlers, was released and made everyone laugh.Lee Sang-hwa, who was encouraged by the members, faced Kyonggi video a year ago, which he had not seen since Kyonggi.Lee Sang-hwa, who had just disappeared from laughter, looked nervous as if he were actually doing Kyonggi.Lee Sang-hwa said, I could not hear my head because I thought that the Olympics, which had been really hard for four years, are over now.Lee Sang-hwa then saw his parents in the first broadcast screen and eventually poured tears into everyone.Lee Sang-hwa said, I cried once more when I saw my mother and father. I was the hardest at the Pyeongchang Olympics.I wanted to give you a good record, but this was a mistake in a moment, and it was a very difficult Kyonggi in my life, he said.When asked how he had exercised against injuries, he replied, I mentioned it. Its Pyeongchang, because its our country. If it was not Pyeongchang, it would have been another country, I would have retired.I think I cried around (Kyonggi) because it was hard for me to have four years of that.
Master Lee Sang-hwas tears of All The Butlers made everyones hearts feel shaky.SBS All The Butlers, which was broadcast on the 17th, was conducted by Lee Sang-hwa and had time to look into his inner mind.On this day, Master Lee Sang-hwa proposed to the All The Butlers members to train for Get the Valley for mental strength.Lee Sang-hwa told the worried members that he had never wrestled with his thighs, but I will try for you.Lee Sang-hwa and the members one-on-four thigh wrestling were concluded. The members were nervous, and the confrontation was proceeded with a super speed.Even Yook Sungjae was defeated at the same time as the start, making the scene a laughing sea.Yook Sungjae re-entered the challenge, saying, I will try it once more when my master is a little weak. However, I could not last a second and eventually got it in the valley with my master.Yook Sungjae, who entered the valley with Lee Sang-hwa, struggled in the cold, and Lee Sang-hwa kept a calm expression to the end as if he were bathing.Lee Seung-gi was surprised that My master is perfectly fine.Lee Sang-hwa later offered members a gift of goggles he had written at the Olympics, eventually acquiring all four of them: Lee Sang-yoon, Lee Seung-gi, Yang Se-hyeong and Yook Sungjae.Lee Seung-gi and Yang Se-hyeong came out of the water first, and it became a confrontation between Yook Sungjae and Lee Sang-yoon.I think its okay now because I came in once, said Yook Sungjae.Lee Sang-yoon, who saw the look of Yook Sungjae, eventually gave up and Yook Sungjae took Lee Sang-hwas gift.The next day, Lee Sang-hwa and the members visited the Speed ​​Skating Field where Lee Sang-hwa played Olympic Konggi a year ago.Lee Sang-hwa, the first visit after Kyonggi, conveyed his nervous mind at the time of the match, remembering exactly the location of the rocker a year ago.Lee Sang-hwa and his members then went into the link. Lee Sang-hwa said, It is still vivid. I think I have returned to the Olympic day.Lee Seung-gi said, I am really nervous here, and when I stand on stage as a singer, the most tense moment is when the audience is seen.Lee Sang-hwa, along with the members, recalled the day a year ago, This is the place.This section is the section that I thought I could win a gold medal. After looking around the Kyonggi chapter, the members asked Lee Sang-hwa if they could see the video of the Pyeongchang Olympic Kyonggi.However, Lee Sang-hwa said, I can not see more because I come to Kyonggi chapter. I am still remembering what I thought about every section and all the sections I made mistakes.The members first released their black history video to support Lee Sang-hwa.Starting with Lee Seung-gis dance video as a rookie, Lee Sang-yoons dance video, which was first shown in All The Butlers, was released and made everyone laugh.Lee Sang-hwa, who was encouraged by the members, faced Kyonggi video a year ago, which he had not seen since Kyonggi.Lee Sang-hwa, who had just disappeared from laughter, looked nervous as if he were actually doing Kyonggi.Lee Sang-hwa said, I could not hear my head because I thought that the Olympics, which had been really hard for four years, are over now.Lee Sang-hwa then saw his parents in the first broadcast screen and eventually poured tears into everyone.Lee Sang-hwa said, I cried once more when I saw my mother and father. I was the hardest at the Pyeongchang Olympics.I wanted to give you a good record, but this was a mistake in a moment, and it was a very difficult Kyonggi in my life, he said.When asked how he had exercised against injuries, he replied, I mentioned it. Its Pyeongchang, because its our country. If it was not Pyeongchang, it would have been another country, I would have retired.I think I cried around (Kyonggi) because it was hard for me to have four years of that.

Master Lee Sang-hwa's tears of All The Butlers made everyone's hearts feel shaky.

SBS All The Butlers', which was broadcast on the 17th, was conducted by Lee Sang-hwa and had time to look into his inner mind.

On this day, Master Lee Sang-hwa proposed to the All The Butlers members to train for 'Get the Valley' for mental strength. Lee Sang-hwa told the worried members that he had never wrestled with his thighs, but I will try for you.

Lee Sang-hwa and the members' one-on-four thigh wrestling were concluded. The members were nervous, and the confrontation was proceeded with a super Speed. Even Yook Sungjae was defeated at the same time as the start, making the scene a laughing sea. Yook Sungjae re-entered the challenge, saying, "I will try it once more when my master is a little weak." However, I could not last a second and eventually got it in the valley with my master.

Yook Sungjae, who entered the valley with Lee Sang-hwa, struggled in the cold, and Lee Sang-hwa kept a calm expression to the end as if he were bathing. Lee Seung-gi was surprised that "My master is perfectly fine."

Lee Sang-hwa later offered members a gift of goggles he had written at the Olympics, eventually acquiring all four of them: Lee Sang-yoon, Lee Seung-gi, Yang Se-hyeong and Yook Sungjae. Lee Seung-gi and Yang Se-hyeong came out of the water first, and it became a confrontation between Yook Sungjae and Lee Sang-yoon. "I think it's okay now because I came in once," said Yook Sungjae. Lee Sang-yoon, who saw the look of Yook Sungjae, eventually gave up and Yook Sungjae took Lee Sang-hwa's gift.

The next day, Lee Sang-hwa and the members visited the Speed ​​Skating Field where Lee Sang-hwa played Olympic Konggi a year ago. Lee Sang-hwa, the first visit after Kyonggi, conveyed his nervous mind at the time of the match, remembering exactly the location of the rocker a year ago.

Lee Sang-hwa and his members then went into the link. Lee Sang-hwa said, "It is still vivid. I think I have returned to the Olympic day." Lee Seung-gi said, "I am really nervous here, and when I stand on stage as a singer, the most tense moment is when the audience is seen."

Lee Sang-hwa, along with the members, recalled the day a year ago, "This is the place. This section is the section that I thought I could win a gold medal. "

After looking around the Kyonggi chapter, the members asked Lee Sang-hwa if they could see the video of the Pyeongchang Olympic Kyonggi. However, Lee Sang-hwa said, "I can not see more because I come to Kyonggi chapter." "I am still remembering what I thought about every section and all the sections I made mistakes."

The members first released their black history video to support Lee Sang-hwa. Starting with Lee Seung-gi's dance video as a rookie, Lee Sang-yoon's dance video, which was first shown in All The Butlers, was released and made everyone laugh.

Lee Sang-hwa, who was encouraged by the members, faced Kyonggi video a year ago, which he had not seen since Kyonggi. Lee Sang-hwa, who had just disappeared from laughter, looked nervous as if he were actually doing Kyonggi. Lee Sang-hwa said, "I could not hear my head because I thought that the Olympics, which had been really hard for four years, are over now." Lee Sang-hwa then saw his parents in the first broadcast screen and eventually poured tears into everyone.

Lee Sang-hwa said, "I cried once more when I saw my mother and father." "I was the hardest at the Pyeongchang Olympics." “I wanted to give you a good record, but this was a mistake in a moment, and it was a very difficult Kyonggi in my life,” he said. When asked how he had exercised against injuries, he replied, “I mentioned it. It’s Pyeongchang, because it’s our country.” “If it was not Pyeongchang, it would have been another country, I would have retired. I think I cried around (Kyonggi) because it was hard for me to have four years of that. "