Hyomin "Monstar and Hwasa and Yoon Ji-sung, etc., are close friends"

Singer Hyomin from the group T-ara revealed his expectations and excitement about working with his juniors.Showcase, which commemorates Hyomins new mini-album Allure, was held at Hinosrecipe on the 4th floor of Dongdaemun Design Plaza (DDP) in Dongdaemun-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 20th.On this day, Hyomin said, I am standing in line because there are many singers active, and stressed, I am really ready to do active activities.I want to go out a lot of entertainment, so Im looking for a lot of where to call it and what to do.He also mentioned his activities with his juniors. On the same day, Group SF9 and Yoon Ji-sung from Project Group Wanna One also predicted Showcase.Hyomin said, When I do music, I have many juniors. Im with you for two to three weeks.I want to be good and close to each other. So I studied a little.I want to be close, he repeatedly stressed, saying, I have been studying hard and singing, including Wanna One Yoon Ji-sung, yesterdays Monstar X, this weeks girl and Dream Catcher, and Hwasa, who came back last week.

Singer Hyomin from the group T-ara revealed his expectations and excitement about working with his juniors.

Showcase, which commemorates Hyomin's new mini-album Allure, was held at Hinosrecipe on the 4th floor of Dongdaemun Design Plaza (DDP) in Dongdaemun-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 20th.

On this day, Hyomin said, "I am standing in line" because there are many singers active, and stressed, "I am really ready to do active activities. "I want to go out a lot of entertainment, so I'm looking for a lot of where to call it and what to do."

He also mentioned his activities with his juniors. On the same day, Group SF9 and Yoon Ji-sung from Project Group Wanna One also predicted Showcase.

Hyomin said, “When I do music, I have many juniors. I’m with you for two to three weeks. I want to be good and close to each other. "

“So I studied a little. "I want to be close," he repeatedly stressed, saying, "I have been studying hard and singing, including Wanna One Yoon Ji-sung, yesterday's Monstar X, this week's girl and Dream Catcher, and Hwasa, who came back last week."