Eric Nam, even if you just stand there, you'd like to have a picture.

Eric Nam posted a picture on his 19th day with an article entitled I wish I had more in his instagram.Eric Nam, who is standing on the street in the public photo, is standing on the street. Eric Nam showed a superior ratio and attracted attention.The netizens who watched this responded I am angry at calling, I am cool, and Where.On the other hand, Eric Nam released his new song Love Yourself on various music sites on the 6th of last month.

Eric Nam posted a picture on his 19th day with an article entitled "I wish I had more" in his instagram.

Eric Nam, who is standing on the street in the public photo, is standing on the street. Eric Nam showed a superior ratio and attracted attention.

The netizens who watched this responded "I am angry at calling," "I am cool," and "Where."

On the other hand, Eric Nam released his new song 'Love Yourself' on various music sites on the 6th of last month.