'D-7' Yoon Ji-sung, solo album MV shooting behind-the-scenes release ..

Yoon Ji-sung posted a short video on his SNS on the 13th with an article called Behind.The photo shows Yoon Ji-sung, who is shooting a music video, and Yoon Ji-sungs faint expression, which is immersed in the directors cue, attracts attention.The netizens who encountered the video responded such as I love you, I am good looking, I will look forward to the album, and I can listen for a while.On the other hand, Yoon Ji-sung will release his first solo album Aside at 6 pm on the 20th and will start his solo career with the title song In the Rain.

Yoon Ji-sung posted a short video on his SNS on the 13th with an article called "Behind".

The photo shows Yoon Ji-sung, who is shooting a music video, and Yoon Ji-sung's faint expression, which is immersed in the director's cue, attracts attention.

The netizens who encountered the video responded such as "I love you," "I am good looking," "I will look forward to the album," and "I can listen for a while."

On the other hand, Yoon Ji-sung will release his first solo album 'Aside' at 6 pm on the 20th and will start his solo career with the title song 'In the Rain'.