'BTS' Jimin breaks 30 million streaming of first solo song 'Promise'

Jimins own song Promise has exceeded 30 million streaming in 24 days after it was registered in the free sound source site, Sound Cloud.Jimin, who transformed into a singer-songwriter as a member of Koreas representative idol BTS, released his first solo solo song and released free music for fans around the world.Jimin explained the work process of Promise on V-App Live, which was accessed by 3.9 million people in real time on the 20th, and explained the background of writing a song titled Promise.Jimin said, Things can be difficult, but let me not be hard on you. Let me not insult you.So I think of the keyword promise, and I hope many people will listen to it. I hope this song will be a comfort to them. Jimins first solo song, Promise, boasts the best number of BTS songs released on the sound cloud.

Jimin's own song 'Promise' has exceeded 30 million streaming in 24 days after it was registered in the free sound source site, Sound Cloud.

Jimin, who transformed into a singer-songwriter as a member of Korea's representative idol BTS, released his first solo solo song and released free music for fans around the world.

Jimin explained the work process of Promise on V-App Live, which was accessed by 3.9 million people in real time on the 20th, and explained the background of writing a song titled Promise.

Jimin said, “Things can be difficult, but let me not be hard on you. Let me not insult you. So I think of the keyword promise, and I hope many people will listen to it. I hope this song will be a comfort to them. "

Jimin's first solo song, "Promise," boasts the best number of BTS songs released on the sound cloud.