BTS Grammy Introduction, Samnan Japan Netizens

As BTS became the 2019 Grammy Awards winner, Japan netizens who are dissatisfied with it became firmly Sam.Japan Music Media, Excite Music, reported on the afternoon of the 11th that BTS was the first Korean artist to attend the Grammy Awards.Thank you for Amy (ARMY) for making me dream, BTS said, along with his testimony.However, some netizens of Japan have explicitly expressed their uncomfortable feelings.One netizen said: I dont know why, but BTSs presentation is considered to have been a blow to the Grammy Awards history so far, only to disturb me who loves pop.I dont know if its a pi, but BTS really doesnt know what its meant, he wrote.Another Japan netizen said: United States of America feels like Who is it?I hope you dont mistake (BTS) for being Japan, he mocked, adding: Is the presenter so great?It is much more great that Japan won this time, said a netizen compared to Hirokazu Koreeda, who won the Golden Palm of Cannes International Film Festival last year.In the past, there was a comment on the dissatisfaction tendency to criticize BTS member Ji Mins controversy over the Liberation Day T-shirt.On the other hand, there are also a few Japanese netizens who support BTSs attendance at Grammys: BTS is so good.I am happy because I am ARMY.  I think Grammy acknowledged it.  I expect to perform on Grammy stage someday. Amy supports seven dreams. Meanwhile, BTS attended the 2019 61st Grammy Awards and was invited to all three of the United States of Americas top music awards, including the Billboards Music Awards, American Music Awards and Grammy Awards, making a new history in the music industry.
As BTS became the 2019 Grammy Awards winner, Japan netizens who are dissatisfied with it became firmly Sam.Japan Music Media, Excite Music, reported on the afternoon of the 11th that BTS was the first Korean artist to attend the Grammy Awards.Thank you for Amy (ARMY) for making me dream, BTS said, along with his testimony.However, some netizens of Japan have explicitly expressed their uncomfortable feelings.One netizen said: I dont know why, but BTSs presentation is considered to have been a blow to the Grammy Awards history so far, only to disturb me who loves pop.I dont know if its a pi, but BTS really doesnt know what its meant, he wrote.Another Japan netizen said: United States of America feels like Who is it?I hope you dont mistake (BTS) for being Japan, he mocked, adding: Is the presenter so great?It is much more great that Japan won this time, said a netizen compared to Hirokazu Koreeda, who won the Golden Palm of Cannes International Film Festival last year.In the past, there was a comment on the dissatisfaction tendency to criticize BTS member Ji Mins controversy over the Liberation Day T-shirt.On the other hand, there are also a few Japanese netizens who support BTSs attendance at Grammys: BTS is so good.I am happy because I am ARMY.  I think Grammy acknowledged it.  I expect to perform on Grammy stage someday. Amy supports seven dreams. Meanwhile, BTS attended the 2019 61st Grammy Awards and was invited to all three of the United States of Americas top music awards, including the Billboards Music Awards, American Music Awards and Grammy Awards, making a new history in the music industry.

As BTS became the 2019 Grammy Awards winner, Japan netizens who are dissatisfied with it became firmly Sam.

Japan Music Media, Excite Music, reported on the afternoon of the 11th that BTS was the first Korean artist to attend the Grammy Awards. "Thank you for Amy (ARMY) for making me dream," BTS said, along with his testimony.

However, some netizens of Japan have explicitly expressed their uncomfortable feelings. One netizen said: "I don't know why, but BTS's presentation is considered to have been a blow to the Grammy Awards' history so far, only to disturb me who loves pop. I don't know if it's a pi, but BTS really doesn't know what it's meant," he wrote.

Another Japan netizen said: "United States of America feels like 'Who is it?' I hope you don't mistake (BTS) for being Japan," he mocked, adding: "Is the presenter so great? It is much more great that Japan won this time, "said a netizen compared to Hirokazu Koreeda, who won the Golden Palm of Cannes International Film Festival last year. In the past, there was a comment on the dissatisfaction tendency to criticize BTS member Ji Min's controversy over the Liberation Day T-shirt.

On the other hand, there are also a few Japanese netizens who support BTS's attendance at Grammys: "BTS is so good. I am happy because I am ARMY. "" I think Grammy acknowledged it. "" I expect to perform on Grammy stage someday. Amy supports seven dreams. "

Meanwhile, BTS attended the 2019 61st Grammy Awards and was invited to all three of the United States of America's top music awards, including the Billboards Music Awards, American Music Awards and Grammy Awards, making a new history in the music industry.