BTS, "2019 Grammy Awards" awards... "Returns."

BTS attended the 2019 Grammy Awards and was a prize winner; it is the first Korean singer to attend the Grammy Awards.BTS presented the 61st Grammy Awards at the Staples Center in Los Angeles on the 10th (local time) in the Best R&B Album category.I dreamed of a day on this stage growing up in Korea, BTS member RM said at the awards ceremony. I am grateful to the fans who made this dream come true. I will come back.BTS introduced the nominee for the best R&B album category, and called Hur (H.E.R) as the winner and delivered the trophy.BTS said through its agency Big Hit Entertainment, I said I wanted to attend the Grammy Awards on various occasions, but I could not imagine that I would actually be here. I achieved that dream today.I was happy and happy to be able to enjoy the festival with world artists, it was a dreamy moment, he said. I am once again grateful to Amy (fan club) for giving me an unforgettable gift.I am grateful to many people who watched live on World and the Grammy Awards for inviting me to the awards ceremony. hankyung.com

BTS attended the 2019 Grammy Awards and was a prize winner; it is the first Korean singer to attend the Grammy Awards.

BTS presented the 61st Grammy Awards at the Staples Center in Los Angeles on the 10th (local time) in the "Best R&B Album" category.

"I dreamed of a day on this stage growing up in Korea," BTS member RM said at the awards ceremony. "I am grateful to the fans who made this dream come true. I will come back."

BTS introduced the nominee for the best R&B album category, and called Hur (H.E.R) as the winner and delivered the trophy.

BTS said through its agency Big Hit Entertainment, "I said I wanted to attend the Grammy Awards on various occasions, but I could not imagine that I would actually be here." "I achieved that dream today."

"I was happy and happy to be able to enjoy the festival with World artists, it was a dreAmy moment," he said. "I am once again grateful to Amy (fan club) for giving me an unforgettable gift. I am grateful to many people who watched live on World and the Grammy Awards for inviting me to the awards ceremony. "

hankyung.com