BTS "I heard it three days before I attended the 2019 Grammy Awards... I was surprised."

The 61st Grammy Awards were held at the Staples Center in Los Angeles, California on the 10th (local time), while BTS attended as the first Korean singer to take the red carpet.It was a sudden news and I was surprised to hear about the Grammy attendance three or four days ago, BTS leader Alm said in an interview with local media.I dreamed of coming to the Grammy Awards, he said. It is a blessing to be able to receive a lot of love by doing what we love, said Jung Kook, a member of the group.I am so grateful for the love of my fans, he said.The fans made us, gave us wings, gave us every opportunity, and I believe they will be proud, Alm said.BTS also said, H.E.R., Lady Gaga, Travis Scott, Camilla Cabeyo, fans, when asked if anyone was particularly expected today.Asked if she had a wonderful experience in United States of America this time, she said, I will stay for two days. I will go back to Korea tomorrow morning because of my next album.I want to go to the beach and eat hamburgers. Meanwhile, the Grammy Awards is a world-renowned music awards ceremony hosted by the National Academy of Recording Arts & Science (NARAS).in-time

The 61st Grammy Awards were held at the Staples Center in Los Angeles, California on the 10th (local time), while BTS attended as the first Korean singer to take the red carpet.

“It was a sudden news and I was surprised to hear about the Grammy attendance three or four days ago,” BTS leader Alm said in an interview with local media.

“I dreamed of coming to the Grammy Awards,” he said. “It is a blessing to be able to receive a lot of love by doing what we love,” said Jung Kook, a member of the group. “I am so grateful for the love of my fans,” he said.

“The fans made us, gave us wings, gave us every opportunity, and I believe they will be proud,” Alm said.

BTS also said, "H.E.R., Lady Gaga, Travis Scott, Camilla Cabeyo, fans," when asked if anyone was particularly expected today.

Asked if she had a wonderful experience in United States of America this time, she said, "I will stay for two days. I will go back to Korea tomorrow morning because of my next album. I want to go to the beach and eat hamburgers. "

Meanwhile, the Grammy Awards is a world-renowned music awards ceremony hosted by the National Academy of Recording Arts & Science (NARAS).

in-time