"All The Butlers" Kim Soo-mi, Lee Sang-yoon, "Let's get in touch! We're winning."

All The Butlers ex-master Kim Soo-mi has told Lee Sang-yoon of her sadness.On SBS All The Butlers, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 27th, Chinese chef Lee Yeon-bok appeared as master. Lee Yeon-bok chef invited masters to join the holiday food.Members called Kim Soo-mi, who was cautious, saying, Tell him youre filming, because you might swear from the beginning.I contacted Kim Soo-mi to say hello to the new year, said Lee Seung-gi, who said, I ate the strong miso and pickles that my wife sent me.So the Morocco shooting came out really well. Kim Soo-mi said, Sang Yoon-a, why do not we contact me when we send a prize and a three-year-old?Kim Soo-mi then told Lee Seung-gi, who invites him, Are you filming? Because of makeup, he said he would attend.

All The Butlers' ex-master Kim Soo-mi has told Lee Sang-yoon of her sadness.

On SBS All The Butlers', which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 27th, Chinese chef Lee Yeon-bok appeared as master. Lee Yeon-bok chef invited masters to join the holiday food.

Members called Kim Soo-mi, who was cautious, saying, "Tell him you're filming, because you might swear from the beginning."

"I contacted Kim Soo-mi to say hello to the new year," said Lee Seung-gi, who said, "I ate the strong miso and pickles that my wife sent me. So the Morocco shooting came out really well. "

Kim Soo-mi said, "Sang Yoon-a, why do not we contact me when we send a prize and a three-year-old?" Kim Soo-mi then told Lee Seung-gi, who invites him, "Are you filming? Because of makeup," he said he would attend.