Lee Deok-hwa "'Deokhwa TV,'' there's nothing you can't do..."

Actor Lee Deok-hwa revealed his willingness to take a life for Deokhwa TV.Lee Deok-hwa said at the KBS 2TV new entertainment program Deokhwa TV production presentation at the international conference room on the 5th floor of KBS New Building in Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 25th,What can I not do?Young people say, I will work hard until I have white hair. I have been gray for a long time.It is hard to find black hair, and there are a few gray hairs left. Lee Deok-hwa said, It is so touching that you chose me in such a situation. I will do everything I can to do as long as Deokhwa TV is broadcast.Meanwhile, Deokhwa TV is a reality program that draws a process of challenging a new area called One Creator by Actor Lee Deok-hwa in his 48th year of debut.

Actor Lee Deok-hwa revealed his willingness to "take a life" for "Deokhwa TV".

Lee Deok-hwa said at the KBS 2TV new entertainment program 'Deokhwa TV' production presentation at the international conference room on the 5th floor of KBS New Building in Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 25th, What can I not do?"

"Young people say, 'I will work hard until I have white hair.' I have been gray for a long time. It is hard to find black hair, and there are a few gray hairs left. "

Lee Deok-hwa said, "It is so touching that you chose me in such a situation. I will do everything I can to do as long as Deokhwa TV is broadcast."

Meanwhile, 'Deokhwa TV' is a reality program that draws a process of challenging a new area called 'One Creator' by Actor Lee Deok-hwa in his 48th year of debut.