Yoo In-na "When I meet my best friend IU, I eat and talk, my brother but a fan"

Actor Yoo In-na reveals her lovely charmMBC said on January 28, The MBC section TV entertainment communication broadcast on this day will show the advertisement shooting scene of Yoo In-na.Section TV Entertainment Communication Yoo In-na, who said that it was the first time to talk to the audience, gave a greeting to the viewers for the new year and warmed up the atmosphere of the scene with the dance prepared for the advertisement shooting.Yoo In-na, who has the modifier Kemi Goddess with perfect breathing with actors who meet in the work.She said of Lee Dong-wook, who once again breathed in the drama, I was glad to hear that Lee Dong-wook would be in the car that I was joining first.He also gave a warm atmosphere to Lee Dong-wook, saying that he was an irreplaceable actor.Yoo In-na then said of the IU, known as his best friend, Normally when I meet with IU, I eat and chat.I am a cute brother and friend, but I am also a fan of IU. However, it is said that he avoids dating movie theaters and raises questions about the reason.hwang hye-jin

Actor Yoo In-na reveals her lovely charm

MBC said on January 28, "The MBC 'section TV entertainment communication' broadcast on this day will show the advertisement shooting scene of Yoo In-na."

'Section TV Entertainment Communication' Yoo In-na, who said that it was the first time to talk to the audience, gave a greeting to the viewers for the new year and warmed up the atmosphere of the scene with the dance prepared for the advertisement shooting.

Yoo In-na, who has the modifier "Kemi Goddess" with perfect breathing with actors who meet in the work. She said of Lee Dong-wook, who once again breathed in the drama, "I was glad to hear that Lee Dong-wook would be in the car that I was joining first." He also gave a warm atmosphere to Lee Dong-wook, saying that he was an irreplaceable actor.

Yoo In-na then said of the IU, known as his best friend, "Normally when I meet with IU, I eat and chat. I am a cute brother and friend, but I am also a fan of IU. " However, it is said that he avoids dating movie theaters and raises questions about the reason.

hwang hye-jin