We Are Each Other Idols BTS and Seo Ga-dae were also the winners

I dont know if you believe it, but were your fans, too, and I hope you realize that the Music we do is a fan letter to you, were each others fans, were each others Idols.Oh, my God, I have never heard of such a speech.The group BTS, which has been on the throne for the second consecutive year, has been awarded the Grand Prize.Every awards ceremony has added a light of the award with a sincere testimony, but the award testimony of RM was more honest and heavier than ever, and once again melted the ami around the world.BTS held the grand trophy at the 28th High1 Seoul Song Awards (2019 Seoul Song Awards) at the Gocheok Sky Dome in Seoul on the afternoon of the 15th.He was the third winner after the main prize and the best album, and was the target for the second consecutive year after last year.There was no disagreement in the Grand Collector move, which is the target of all the song awards ceremony held from the end of last year to the beginning of this year.As the BTS craze was launched in Korea and around the world, their target was not the unexpected result, but the expected result.However, they answered the question of why BTS is the one-top at this point in the award ceremony of the day.The genuine but echoing acceptance of the award, it made Amie ami ami and even a nod to the head of the Rain (Amiin public).Thank you to all the amis around the world, said RM, a lucky BTS member. I dont know if you believe it, but our BTS is also a fan of yours.The stories and voices you tell in some way inspire our Music and inspire our stage.I want to tell you that this stage and Music, is part of what you have created for your great inspiration. We are your fans. RM continued, I thought a lot about it at the beginning of the year, but I thought I should do it or work hard.I looked back at why BTS was, but it was just Music and stage, so I want you to know that the Music we do is a fan letter to you.We are fans of each other, and we will be Idols of each other. I will work hard. As usual, I also expressed my gratitude for accompanying Ami.I would not have been able to do all of it if you were not you to receive the grand prize, receive the album prize, and live and think and practice trivial thoughts.Thank you for making us know such a precious life. We have always been together since we made our debut as BTS.Theres Ami in our hearts and we in your hearts, well be happy in ourselves, we love it so much, we appreciate it, he said.Thank you so much, because you listen to our songs, watch our stage, and be our reason, I think we have to talk about you.I will try to make you happier. Thank you for this award. Bue said, I have been taking pictures for the past five years, and all the traces and memories have been made by you.I have prepared a gift for you, but I will be soon. Thank you. He also said that he is preparing a It Thame to return his love.I am working on a new album right after the award of the best album and the award, he said. I am working on the song for the best album in 2019.I promise you a wonderful album and a wonderful stage.  I will give you joy all the time until the golden pig year is over. BTS was awarded the Singer of the Year award, one of the targets at the 2018 MAMA held in December last year, and was told about the tears.At the time, Jay-Hop said, I was worried a lot before I came on stage.I want to show you the best you can always be and I want to show you that you do not make mistakes, so it always seems to be preparing for the stage before going up the stage every time.I think I would have cried even if I received this award or not.I had so much trouble, and I was so loved by you that I wanted to give you a reward. I remember the beginning of this year (2018), we had a hard time mentally.So we talked to each other and wondered whether we would disband, but I am so glad that we can get all of our hearts and achieve such good grades again.I would like to thank our members who have been able to feel good again and thank Ami for always loving us. If the tears of the BTS, which was stressed by the burden and worried about dismantling, were decorated at the end of last year, the impression at the Seoul Song Awards was a part of why fans were enthusiastic about BTS.BTS, which conveyed the love of extraordinary fans in a different way.At this point, I can not help but expect how the fan letter that those who have tears are conveyed to their own Idol, Ami.The following is a list of winners of the 28th High1 Seoul Song Awards.▲ Target: Bulletproof Boys: Icon: Top Album Award: Bulletproof Boys: Main Award: Monster X, Momoland, NCT 127, Icon, Wanna One, New East W, Bulletproof Boys, Red Velvet, Mamamu, Seventeen, Exo, Twice ▲ New Impression = Stray Kids, Eyes One ▲ Found of the Year Yang Dhail: Dance Performance Award: Girlfriend: Ballad Award: Lim Chang-jung, Hip-hop & R & Emergency Award: Drunken Tiger, Band Award: Krying Nut, Judge Special Award = Adoi, Korean wave Star Award = EXO ▲ Popular Award = Shiny

"I don't know if you believe it, but we're your fans, too, and I hope you realize that the Music we do is a fan letter to you, we're each other's fans, we're each other's Idols."

Oh, my God, I have never heard of such a speech.

The group BTS, which has been on the throne for the second consecutive year, has been awarded the Grand Prize. Every awards ceremony has added a light of the award with a sincere testimony, but the award testimony of RM was more honest and heavier than ever, and once again melted the "ami" around the world.

BTS held the grand trophy at the 28th High1 Seoul Song Awards (2019 Seoul Song Awards) at the Gocheok Sky Dome in Seoul on the afternoon of the 15th. He was the third winner after the main prize and the best album, and was the target for the second consecutive year after last year.

There was no disagreement in the "Grand Collector" move, which is the target of all the song awards ceremony held from the end of last year to the beginning of this year. As the BTS craze was launched in Korea and around the world, their target was not the unexpected result, but the expected result.

However, they answered the question of why BTS is the 'one-top' at this point in the award ceremony of the day. The genuine but echoing acceptance of the award, it made Amie ami ami and even a nod to the head of the Rain (Amiin public).

"Thank you to all the amis around the world," said RM, a lucky BTS member. "I don't know if you believe it, but our BTS is also a fan of yours. The stories and voices you tell in some way inspire our Music and inspire our stage. I want to tell you that this stage and Music, is part of what you have created for your great inspiration. We are your fans. "

RM continued, "I thought a lot about it at the beginning of the year, but I thought I should do it or work hard. I looked back at why BTS was, but it was just Music and stage, so I want you to know that the Music we do is a fan letter to you. We are fans of each other, and we will be Idols of each other. I will work hard. "

As usual, I also expressed my gratitude for accompanying Ami. "I would not have been able to do all of it if you were not you to receive the grand prize, receive the album prize, and live and think and practice trivial thoughts. Thank you for making us know such a precious life. We have always been together since we made our debut as BTS. There's Ami in our hearts and we in your hearts, we'll be happy in ourselves, we love it so much, we appreciate it," he said.

"Thank you so much, because you listen to our songs, watch our stage, and be our reason, I think we have to talk about you. I will try to make you happier. Thank you for this award. "Bue said," I have been taking pictures for the past five years, and all the traces and memories have been made by you. I have prepared a gift for you, but I will be soon. Thank you. "He also said that he is preparing a" It Thame "to return his love.

"I am working on a new album right after the award of the best album and the award," he said. "I am working on the song for the best album in 2019. I promise you a wonderful album and a wonderful stage. "" I will give you joy all the time until the golden pig year is over. "

BTS was awarded the Singer of the Year award, one of the targets at the 2018 MAMA held in December last year, and was told about the tears. At the time, Jay-Hop said, "I was worried a lot before I came on stage. I want to show you the best you can always be and I want to show you that you do not make mistakes, so it always seems to be preparing for the stage before going up the stage every time. I think I would have cried even if I received this award or not. I had so much trouble, and I was so loved by you that I wanted to give you a reward. "

"I remember the beginning of this year (2018), we had a hard time mentally. So we talked to each other and wondered whether we would disband, but I am so glad that we can get all of our hearts and achieve such good grades again. I would like to thank our members who have been able to feel good again and thank Ami for always loving us. "

If the tears of the BTS, which was stressed by the burden and worried about dismantling, were decorated at the end of last year, the impression at the Seoul Song Awards was a part of why fans were enthusiastic about BTS. BTS, which conveyed the love of extraordinary fans in a different way. At this point, I can not help but expect how the 'fan letter' that those who have tears are conveyed to their own 'Idol', Ami.

The following is a list of winners of the 28th High1 Seoul Song Awards.

▲ Target: Bulletproof Boys: Icon: Top Album Award: Bulletproof Boys: Main Award: Monster X, Momoland, NCT 127, Icon, Wanna One, New East W, Bulletproof Boys, Red Velvet, Mamamu, Seventeen, Exo, Twice ▲ New Impression = Stray Kids, Eyes One ▲ Found of the Year Yang Dhail: Dance Performance Award: Girlfriend: Ballad Award: Lim Chang-jung, Hip-hop & R & Emergency Award: Drunken Tiger, Band Award: Krying Nut, Judge Special Award = Adoi, Korean wave Star Award = EXO ▲ Popular Award = Shiny