Wanna One, "Please look forward to it" Munckle to fans

Wanna One set a special stage at the 28th High1 Seoul Song Awards (Seogadae) held at Gocheok Sky Dome in Guro-gu, Seoul, on the afternoon of the 15th.Wanna One has told a heartfelt story on stage.The members said, Thank you for shining me into a star for the past year, he said. I will be Wanna One who will give back better music and good looks.I always want to look forward to the 11 people who are always doing their best, waiting for tomorrow to come, he said. Thank you more than anyone. I love you.Meanwhile, Wanna One won the award and the Fandom School Award at the awards ceremony.

Wanna One set a special stage at the 28th High1 Seoul Song Awards (Seogadae) held at Gocheok Sky Dome in Guro-gu, Seoul, on the afternoon of the 15th.

Wanna One has told a heartfelt story on stage. The members said, "Thank you for shining me into a star for the past year," he said. "I will be Wanna One who will give back better music and good looks."

"I always want to look forward to the 11 people who are always doing their best, waiting for tomorrow to come," he said. "Thank you more than anyone. I love you."

Meanwhile, Wanna One won the award and the Fandom School Award at the awards ceremony.