Wanna One Bae Jin Young and Yoon Ji-sung and Kim Jae-hwan, Park Jihoon fan meeting surprise guest appearance "flower bouquet gift"

Wanna One members made a surprise appearance at a fan meeting of singer Park Jihoon.The first solo fan meeting 2019 Asian fan meeting ASIA FAN MEETING IN SEOUL FIRST EDITION was held at the Hall of Peace at Kyunghee University in Hoegi-dong, Seoul, on the 9th.Bae Jin Young, Yoon Ji-sung and Kim Jae-hwan, who worked together as Wanna One, appeared as surprise guests on the fan meeting.The members gave Park Jihoon a bouquet of flowers, and Park Jihoon shook his head, saying, Are you busy?Park Kyung-lim, who was in charge of the proceedings, asked, Who bought the bouquet? And Bae Jin Young raised his hand proudly and laughed.Park Kyung-lim then asked one person: I know that Ji-hoon has a lot of charm only to Ji-sung.Why is it? asked Yoon Ji-sung, I stick to it more than Ji Hoon does. How can you keep it still?Its so beautiful, he said, loving Park Jihoon.Bae Jin Young was asked the question What brother Park Jihoon is? and Bae Jin Young said, I think hes a comfortable brother.Its a cute brother, said Park Jihoon, who added: I know the line well when the camp is playing.Kim Jae-hwan was asked, What do you want to have of Park Jihoon? Kim Jae-hwan said, There was a lot I wanted to have, I thought, was charming and handsome.But after the last concert, they came up. The answer was abs. Kim Jae-hwan said, I did the solo stage twice, but I was different.I was cool because I saw it, he said. In fact, I tried to make abs. I was working together and said, I am not the time now.

Wanna One members made a surprise appearance at a fan meeting of singer Park Jihoon.

The first solo fan meeting '2019 Asian fan meeting' ASIA FAN MEETING IN Seoul FIRST EDITION 'was held at the Hall of Peace at Kyunghee University in Hoegi-dong, Seoul, on the 9th.

Bae Jin Young, Yoon Ji-sung and Kim Jae-hwan, who worked together as Wanna One, appeared as surprise guests on the fan meeting.

The members gave Park Jihoon a bouquet of flowers, and Park Jihoon shook his head, saying, "Are you busy?"

Park Kyung-lim, who was in charge of the proceedings, asked, "Who bought the bouquet?" And Bae Jin Young raised his hand proudly and laughed.

Park Kyung-lim then asked one person: "I know that Ji-hoon has a lot of charm only to Ji-sung. "Why is it?" asked Yoon Ji-sung, "I stick to it more than Ji Hoon does. How can you keep it still? It's so beautiful," he said, loving Park Jihoon.

Bae Jin Young was asked the question "What brother Park Jihoon is?" and Bae Jin Young said, "I think he's a comfortable brother. "It's a cute brother," said Park Jihoon, who added: "I know the line well when the camp is playing.

Kim Jae-hwan was asked, "What do you want to have of Park Jihoon?" Kim Jae-hwan said, "There was a lot I wanted to have, I thought, was charming and handsome. But after the last concert, they came up. "The answer was abs. Kim Jae-hwan said," I did the solo stage twice, but I was different. I was cool because I saw it, "he said." In fact, I tried to make abs. I was working together and said, 'I am not the time now.' "