Hwasa, Park Jin-young also focused on the amazing vinyl costume 'proud pose'

The unconventional costume of the Mamma Huas is the talk of the town,On the afternoon of the 14th, Mnet M Countdown rehearsal was held at CJ E & M Center in Mapo-gu, Seoul.Hwasa, who attended the rehearsal, appeared in a unique vinyl costume and caught the eye. The ribbon emphasizing the waist caught the eye.On the other hand, Hwasa solo song Dumb took first place on various online music sites such as Melon, Genie, and Bucks on the 14th.Dumb is an impressive song with a trap beat with a tropical element, and it is a song with a thick tone of Hwasa in an addictive melody line.I looked at only myself and expressed myself as a dumb who could not give me a lover who gave me only.Hwasa will unveil the stage for the first time at M Countdown, which will be broadcast at 6 pm on the same day.Photo: News1

The unconventional costume of the Mamma Hua's is the talk of the town,

On the afternoon of the 14th, Mnet M Countdown' rehearsal was held at CJ E & M Center in Mapo-gu, Seoul.

Hwasa, who attended the rehearsal, appeared in a unique vinyl costume and caught the eye. The ribbon emphasizing the waist caught the eye.

On the other hand, Hwasa solo song 'Dumb' took first place on various online music sites such as Melon, Genie, and Bucks on the 14th.

'Dumb' is an impressive song with a trap beat with a tropical element, and it is a song with a thick tone of Hwasa in an addictive melody line. I looked at only myself and expressed myself as a 'dumb' who could not give me a lover who gave me only. Hwasa will unveil the stage for the first time at M Countdown, which will be broadcast at 6 pm on the same day.

Photo: News1