"Breaking is a promise to meet again": Wanna One performs the finale of Tears

The farewell is a promise to meet again, so dont be so sad. I love you. Thank you.Group Wanna One promised a new start by thanking the tears at the final performance.Wanna One held the last concert 2019 Wanna One Concert Therefore at Gocheok Sky Dome in Guro-gu, Seoul on the 24th.On this day, Concert was the last complete activity and the last complete performance of Wanna One, which ended all activities on December 31, 2018.Although it is inevitable that the members are full of regrets, the members performed with a playful and bright appearance as usual to present happy memories to their fans.The concert filled Wanna Ones hit stage, member solo stage, and bridge video. It was a performance that could not be taken off for a while.Especially, in the solo special stage prepared by the members, I attracted my attention with the new appearance and personal capacity of the members who could not be seen in the meantime.In the video of the members messages to each other and what they want to see in the future, we were able to confirm Wanna Ones teamwork and sticky friendship.In the video, the members expressed their gratitude to each other and cheered and expected their activities in the future.Mnet Produce 101 from the trainee days to the year and a half after the debut, I talked about the memorable moments as it is a place to build memories with fans.Park Woo-jin said, I remember doing my first solo concert in June last year, because it is the first time I have a solo concert. Thank you to Wannable.It was a curious moment, said Kim Jae-hwan, who then said, I remember my first world tour - it was a great time.On this day, Wanna One continued to perform in a fun and bright atmosphere for three hours, but at the end of the performance, he could not control the emotions that eventually came up.The members of Ong Sung Woo, Park Ji Hoon, Park Woo-jin, and Yoon Ji Sung cried as they called 12th star.I cried so hard that I could not keep singing because I had to endure my feelings throughout the performance.I dont feel like the last thing, he said, thank you so much for Wannable. Thank you.Lee Dae-hwi said, I really do not like to break up. Then he cried and gave me a hug.Fans were excited together with a message prepared, I love you more.At Concert, which concludes Wanna Ones activities, 11 members pledged another start: Lets not be too sad.I do not want to say goodbye, but I want to expect more tomorrow, said Kang Daniel.I will always repay the love you sent me. Ry Kwan-lin also said, I believe that each of the 11 people will have a new start.Kim Jae-hwan also shouted, Lets not be so sad because our farewell is a promise to meet again.Wanna One finally greeted the fans with a 90-degree greeting, saying, It was Wanna One so far.
The farewell is a promise to meet again, so dont be so sad. I love you. Thank you.Group Wanna One promised a new start by thanking the tears at the final performance.Wanna One held the last concert 2019 Wanna One Concert Therefore at Gocheok Sky Dome in Guro-gu, Seoul on the 24th.On this day, Concert was the last complete activity and the last complete performance of Wanna One, which ended all activities on December 31, 2018.Although it is inevitable that the members are full of regrets, the members performed with a playful and bright appearance as usual to present happy memories to their fans.The concert filled Wanna Ones hit stage, member solo stage, and bridge video. It was a performance that could not be taken off for a while.Especially, in the solo special stage prepared by the members, I attracted my attention with the new appearance and personal capacity of the members who could not be seen in the meantime.In the video of the members messages to each other and what they want to see in the future, we were able to confirm Wanna Ones teamwork and sticky friendship.In the video, the members expressed their gratitude to each other and cheered and expected their activities in the future.Mnet Produce 101 from the trainee days to the year and a half after the debut, I talked about the memorable moments as it is a place to build memories with fans.Park Woo-jin said, I remember doing my first solo concert in June last year, because it is the first time I have a solo concert. Thank you to Wannable.It was a curious moment, said Kim Jae-hwan, who then said, I remember my first world tour - it was a great time.On this day, Wanna One continued to perform in a fun and bright atmosphere for three hours, but at the end of the performance, he could not control the emotions that eventually came up.The members of Ong Sung Woo, Park Ji Hoon, Park Woo-jin, and Yoon Ji Sung cried as they called 12th star.I cried so hard that I could not keep singing because I had to endure my feelings throughout the performance.I dont feel like the last thing, he said, thank you so much for Wannable. Thank you.Lee Dae-hwi said, I really do not like to break up. Then he cried and gave me a hug.Fans were excited together with a message prepared, I love you more.At Concert, which concludes Wanna Ones activities, 11 members pledged another start: Lets not be too sad.I do not want to say goodbye, but I want to expect more tomorrow, said Kang Daniel.I will always repay the love you sent me. Ry Kwan-lin also said, I believe that each of the 11 people will have a new start.Kim Jae-hwan also shouted, Lets not be so sad because our farewell is a promise to meet again.Wanna One finally greeted the fans with a 90-degree greeting, saying, It was Wanna One so far.

"The farewell is a promise to meet again, so don't be so sad. I love you. Thank you."

Group Wanna One promised a new start by thanking the tears at the final performance.

Wanna One held the last Concert '2019 Wanna One Concert Therefore' at Gocheok Sky Dome in Guro-gu, Seoul on the 24th. On this day, Concert was the last complete activity and the last complete performance of Wanna One, which ended all activities on December 31, 2018. Although it is inevitable that the members are full of regrets, the members performed with a playful and bright appearance as usual to present happy memories to their fans.

The Concert filled Wanna One's hit stage, member solo stage, and bridge video. It was a performance that could not be taken off for a while. Especially, in the solo special stage prepared by the members, I attracted my attention with the new appearance and personal capacity of the members who could not be seen in the meantime. In the video of the members' messages to each other and what they want to see in the future, we were able to confirm Wanna One's teamwork and sticky friendship. In the video, the members expressed their gratitude to each other and cheered and expected their activities in the future.

Mnet 'Produce 101' from the trainee days to the year and a half after the debut, I talked about the memorable moments as it is a place to build memories with fans. Park Woo-jin said, "I remember doing my first solo Concert in June last year, because it is the first time I have a solo Concert." "Thank you to Wannable. It was a curious moment," said Kim Jae-hwan, who then said, "I remember my first world tour - it was a great time."

On this day, Wanna One continued to perform in a fun and bright atmosphere for three hours, but at the end of the performance, he could not control the emotions that eventually came up. The members of Ong Sung Woo, Park Ji Hoon, Park Woo-jin, and Yoon Ji Sung cried as they called '12th star'. I cried so hard that I could not keep singing because I had to endure my feelings throughout the performance. "I don't feel like the last thing," he said, "thank you so much for Wannable. Thank you." Lee Dae-hwi said, "I really do not like to break up." Then he cried and gave me a hug. Fans were excited together with a message prepared, 'I love you more'.

At Concert, which concludes Wanna One's activities, 11 members pledged another start: "Let's not be too sad. "I do not want to say goodbye, but I want to expect more tomorrow," said Kang Daniel. I will always repay the love you sent me. "Ry Kwan-lin also said," I believe that each of the 11 people will have a new start. Kim Jae-hwan also shouted, "Let's not be so sad because our farewell is a promise to meet again." Wanna One finally greeted the fans with a 90-degree greeting, saying, "It was Wanna One so far."