"Feel like a sister"...Song Ji-hyo, Running Man Family' Ji Suk-jin Happy Birthday

Song Ji-hyo posted several photos on his SNS on the 12th with the article Happy birthday to my brother Seokjin...Bo Taegi: I am supplementing the group photo that I did not join yesterday when I went to the bathroom.Song Ji-hyo in the public photo is taking a selfie wearing yellow padding with Ji Suk-jin during the SBS entertainment program Running Man shooting.The two people, who are friendly like their sisters, attract attention.Ji Suk-jin left a coffee car certification shot with his Running Man members on his SNS on the afternoon of the 11th, except Song Ji-hyo.The netizens who encountered the photos responded such as Ji Hyo is so beautiful and I wish you a birthday.On the other hand, Song Ji-hyo and Ji Suk-jin are appearing on SBS entertainment program Running Man.
Song Ji-hyo posted several photos on his SNS on the 12th with the article Happy birthday to my brother Seokjin...Bo Taegi: I am supplementing the group photo that I did not join yesterday when I went to the bathroom.Song Ji-hyo in the public photo is taking a selfie wearing yellow padding with Ji Suk-jin during the SBS entertainment program Running Man shooting.The two people, who are friendly like their sisters, attract attention.Ji Suk-jin left a coffee car certification shot with his Running Man members on his SNS on the afternoon of the 11th, except Song Ji-hyo.The netizens who encountered the photos responded such as Ji Hyo is so beautiful and I wish you a birthday.On the other hand, Song Ji-hyo and Ji Suk-jin are appearing on SBS entertainment program Running Man.

Song Ji-hyo posted several photos on his SNS on the 12th with the article "Happy birthday to my brother Seokjin...Bo Taegi: I am supplementing the group photo that I did not join yesterday when I went to the bathroom.

Song Ji-hyo in the public photo is taking a selfie wearing yellow padding with Ji Suk-jin during the SBS entertainment program Running Man' shooting. The two people, who are friendly like their sisters, attract attention. Ji Suk-jin left a coffee car certification shot with his Running Man' members on his SNS on the afternoon of the 11th, except Song Ji-hyo.

The netizens who encountered the photos responded such as "Ji Hyo is so beautiful" and "I wish you a birthday."

On the other hand, Song Ji-hyo and Ji Suk-jin are appearing on SBS entertainment program Running Man'.