"See you soon..."Park Jihoon, Winknam's Lovelyness

Park Jihoon, a former member of the group Wanna One, reported his recent situation with a bright smile.Park Jihoon greeted his fans on the afternoon of the afternoon with a photo on his SNS with Ill see you soon.In the public photo, Park Jihoon is greeting his fans with a bright smile. Park Jihoon is wearing a pink knit that suits well and creates a lovely atmosphere.Park Jihoon finished his Wanna One activities after a concert on the 27th of last month.Since then, I will start solo work, and I will participate in the solo song of Ha Sung-woon as a feature, and I am going to hold a solo concert on the 9th.Park Jihoon SNS

Park Jihoon, a former member of the group Wanna One, reported his recent situation with a bright smile.

Park Jihoon greeted his fans on the afternoon of the afternoon with a photo on his SNS with "I'll see you soon".

In the public photo, Park Jihoon is greeting his fans with a bright smile. Park Jihoon is wearing a pink knit that suits well and creates a lovely atmosphere.

Park Jihoon finished his Wanna One activities after a concert on the 27th of last month. Since then, I will start solo work, and I will participate in the solo song of Ha Sung-woon as a feature, and I am going to hold a solo concert on the 9th.

Park Jihoon SNS