Song Hye-kyo in the back, pool in The Shining Romance Beautiful looks 'Close shot fear'

<p>Song Hye-kyo in full.</p><p>Hair stylist Lee Hye-Yeong Mr. 16, Their through SNS Kyo n me(Song Hye-kyo and I)ran well with the photos Ive posted.</p><p>The revealed picture, Song Hye-kyo is the ad shoot and behind the pool.</p><p>Close close-up shot in the humiliation without a perfect Beautiful looks with.</p><p>Meanwhile Song Hye-kyo recently tvN every boyfriendfinished.</p><p>Photo=Lee Hye-Yeong Instagram</p>

Song Hye-kyo in full.

Hair stylist Lee Hye-Yeong Mr. 16, Their through SNS "Kyo n me"(Song Hye-kyo and I)ran well with the photos I've posted.

The revealed picture, Song Hye-kyo is the ad shoot and behind the pool.

Close close-up shot in the humiliation without a perfect Beautiful looks with.

Meanwhile Song Hye-kyo recently tvN every 'boyfriend'finished.

Photo=Lee Hye-Yeong Instagram