Yoo In-na, "Just a kid like that" to best friend IU

Actor Yoo In-na on Section TV commented on his best friend IUIn MBC entertainment program Section TV Entertainment Communication (hereinafter referred to as Section TV), which was broadcast on the evening of the 28th, Yoo In-nas interview was drawn.Yoo In-na was the first to be featured in an interview with Section TV since her debut, and the singer Muncion went on to Yoo In-na Interview as a reporter.On this day, Yoo In-na talked about the current situation, the connections around him, and the various keywords surrounding him, especially when the story about his best friend IU came out, the answer was lengthened.When I meet normally, I eat and chat; I dont go anywhere well, Yoo In-na said.Yoo In-na said, I have seen a few movies, and when IU sees a movie that is not funny, I feel a lot of emotion and it is exciting to see a movie that is fun.So if it is not a funny movie, I do not see the movie well. (IU) is also my best friend, and Im also a very cute brother, and Im a fan, Yoo In-na said, expressing her affection for IU.However, he joked, Its just such a kid, and I guessed the sticky friendship of IU Inna.

Actor Yoo In-na on "Section TV" commented on his best friend IU

In MBC entertainment program "Section TV Entertainment Communication" (hereinafter referred to as "Section TV"), which was broadcast on the evening of the 28th, Yoo In-na's Interview was drawn.

Yoo In-na was the first to be featured in an Interview with "Section TV" since her debut, and the singer Muncion went on to Yoo In-na Interview as a reporter.

On this day, Yoo In-na talked about the current situation, the connections around him, and the various keywords surrounding him, especially when the story about his best friend IU came out, the answer was lengthened. "When I meet normally, I eat and chat; I don't go anywhere well," Yoo In-na said.

Yoo In-na said, "I have seen a few movies, and when IU sees a movie that is not funny, I feel a lot of emotion and it is exciting to see a movie that is fun. So if it is not a funny movie, I do not see the movie well. "

"(IU) is also my best friend, and I'm also a very cute brother, and I'm a fan," Yoo In-na said, expressing her affection for IU. However, he joked, "It's just such a kid," and I guessed the sticky friendship of 'IU Inna'.