"Section TV" Yoo In-na, mentioning marriage... "It's too late in five years."

Actor Yoo In-na reveals his thoughts on marriageMBCs Section TV Entertainment Communication, which aired on the 28th, revealed the interview scene of actor Yoo In-na, who was filming the commercial.On this day, Yoo In-na smiled with a smile saying Thank you when she was introduced as a modifier for the goddess of chemi and the goddess of dress.When asked about the modifier that he wanted to have in five years, Yoo In-na was deeply troubled.When reporter Muncion said, How is the marriage of the axis? Yoo In-na said, Its too late in five years, I hope we get married in three years.I want to be called the number one actor in the audience rating five years later, he said. I heard that SKY Castle exceeded the audience rating of the goblin.I think it would be happy if I appeared in a popular drama. Yoo In-na also mentioned the best friend IU.IUs usually spend time chatting with me, and I dont go anywhere else, said Yoo In-na. IUs are very excited about movies that are not funny and emotional and funny.I do not watch it together unless it is definitely a funny movie. Yoo In-na expressed her affection for IUs music: his fan and friend, his cute brother.As for the dress, she said, My body is not perfect. I tried on various dresses and Choices were the costumes that best cover the defects.I dont usually exercise much, but I swim in the summer and usually jog or stretch, he said.On the other hand, Yoo In-na plays the role of actress Oh Yoon-seo in TVNs new drama I Am In touch, which will be broadcasted on February 6th, and will be in close contact with Lee Dong-wook of Kwon Jung-rok.

Actor Yoo In-na reveals his thoughts on marriage

MBC's Section TV Entertainment Communication, which aired on the 28th, revealed the Interview scene of actor Yoo In-na, who was filming the commercial.

On this day, Yoo In-na smiled with a smile saying "Thank you" when she was introduced as a modifier for the goddess of chemi and the goddess of dress.

When asked about the modifier that he wanted to have in five years, Yoo In-na was deeply troubled.

When reporter Muncion said, “How is the marriage of the axis?” Yoo In-na said, “It’s too late in five years, I hope we get married in three years.”

“I want to be called the number one actor in the audience rating five years later,” he said. “I heard that SKY Castle exceeded the audience rating of the goblin. I think it would be happy if I appeared in a popular drama. "

Yoo In-na also mentioned the best friend IU.

IUs usually spend time chatting with me, and I don’t go anywhere else,” said Yoo In-na. “IUs are very excited about movies that are not funny and emotional and funny. I do not watch it together unless it is definitely a funny movie. "

Yoo In-na expressed her affection for “IU’s music: his fan and friend, his cute brother.”

As for the dress, she said, “My body is not perfect. I tried on various dresses and Choices were the costumes that best cover the defects. “I don’t usually exercise much, but I swim in the summer and usually jog or stretch,” he said.

On the other hand, Yoo In-na plays the role of actress Oh Yoon-seo in TVN's new drama 'I Am In touch', which will be broadcasted on February 6th, and will be in close contact with Lee Dong-wook of Kwon Jung-rok.