"Section TV" Yoo In-na "Marriage? I'd like to do it in five years...in three years"

Yoo In-na reveals her thoughts on marriageMBC Section TV Entertainment Communication broadcast on the 28th, I am truly touched and the interview with Yoo In-na returning to the room was revealed.Yoo In-na is reunited with Dokkaebi couple Lee Dong-wook for true touchYoo In-na said, I was so happy to hear that I was cast first and Lee Dong-wook would do it.I thought if this role wasnt Lee Dong-wook, then I wouldnt be able to replace anyone, he said.Yoo In-na, a rich man of connections, is also well known as the IUs best friend, Yoo In-na said, I eat, chat and dont go anywhere.I have seen a few movies, but IU is down a lot when I see a movie that is not funny, and it is very exciting when it is fun.About IU, Yoo In-na laughed, saying, Im a fan of IU, and Im also my best friend, just that kind of kid.While answering the related search terms I want to have five years later, Yoo In-na said, Five years later, marriage is too late. I want to get married in three years.I want to be the number one actor in the audience rating after five years. MBC broadcast capture

Yoo In-na reveals her thoughts on marriage

MBC 'Section TV Entertainment Communication' broadcast on the 28th, 'I am truly touched' and the interview with Yoo In-na returning to the room was revealed.

Yoo In-na is reunited with 'Dokkaebi' couple Lee Dong-wook for 'true touch' Yoo In-na said, "I was so happy to hear that I was cast first and Lee Dong-wook would do it. I thought if this role wasn't Lee Dong-wook, then I wouldn't be able to replace anyone," he said.

Yoo In-na, a "rich man of connections," is also well known as the IU's "best Friend," Yoo In-na said, "I eat, chat and don't go anywhere. I have seen a few movies, but IU is down a lot when I see a movie that is not funny, and it is very exciting when it is fun.

About IU, Yoo In-na laughed, saying, "I'm a fan of IU, and I'm also my best Friend, just that kind of kid."

While answering the related search terms I want to have five years later, Yoo In-na said, "Five years later, marriage is too late. I want to get married in three years. I want to be the number one actor in the audience rating after five years. "

MBC broadcast capture