"Section TV" Yoo In-na "When I Meet My Best Friends IU? Eat and Talk."

Yoo In-na said in the MBC entertainment program Section TV Entertainment Communication broadcasted on the afternoon of the 28th, I usually eat and chat when I meet IU.Yoo In-na added, Theyre not going anywhere, so when the reporter asked, Are you going to see a movie?, Yoo In-na said, Ive seen a movie.IU is very excited to see funny movies, he said. I do not see it together unless it is definitely fun.Asked IU to Yoo In-na?, I am a fan, a close friend and brother. I am just such a child.

Yoo In-na said in the MBC entertainment program "Section TV Entertainment Communication" broadcasted on the afternoon of the 28th, "I usually eat and chat when I meet IU."

Yoo In-na added, "They're not going anywhere," so when the reporter asked, "Are you going to see a movie?", Yoo In-na said, "I've seen a movie."

"IU is very excited to see funny movies," he said. "I do not see it together unless it is definitely fun."

Asked "IU to Yoo In-na?", "I am a fan, a close friend and brother. I am just such a child."