"Section TV" Yoo In-na "Best IU, Friend, but I'm also a fan."

Yoo In-na reveals friendship with IUMBC Section TV Entertainment Communication broadcast on the 28th, the actor Yoo In-nas interview was included. On this day, Yoo In-na mentioned the famous best friend of the entertainment industry, IU.When Yoo In-na meets with IU, she asks what she does, Eat and chat; I dont go anywhere well.I have seen a few movies, but when IU sees a movie that is not funny, I feel a lot of emotion down, and when I see a funny movie, I am very excited.So I do not see movies together unless it is a very interesting movie. Yoo In-na also expressed affection for IU, saying, It is the best friend, too cute brother, and also a fan.But soon he joked, Just like that.Photo = MBC Broadcasting Screen

Yoo In-na reveals Friendship with IU

MBC 'Section TV Entertainment Communication' broadcast on the 28th, the actor Yoo In-na's Interview was included. On this day, Yoo In-na mentioned the famous best Friend of the entertainment industry, IU.

When Yoo In-na meets with IU, she asks what she does, "Eat and chat; I don't go anywhere well. I have seen a few movies, but when IU sees a movie that is not funny, I feel a lot of emotion Down, and when I see a funny movie, I am very excited. So I do not see movies together unless it is a very interesting movie. "

Yoo In-na also expressed affection for IU, saying, "It is the best Friend, too cute brother, and also a fan." But soon he joked, "Just like that."

Photo = MBC Broadcasting Screen