Song Ji-hyo, Running Man' powerhouse Kim Jong-kook caught, also admits gold loss

Song Ji-hyo was also a Running Man true Ace.On SBS Running Man broadcast on February 10, Song Ji-hyo Kim Jong-kook, the final winner of the Level Up Project, was shown to meet again as a rival and play a big match.Song Ji-hyo Kim Jong-kook, the final winner of the New Year Project Level-up Race, met with the production team separately.It was to decide whether to take the SBS corporation card that was injured or to join together.Kim Jong-kook and Song Ji-hyo, both at the crossroads of Choices, were Choices for single as promised.This was the Running Man ninth year friendship.Eventually, the two decided to drive the corporate card to one person through a confrontation, and Kim Jong-kook said, I think I should go to LA, my second hometown.Even if I shoot 24 hours, it is welcome to do it in LA. I want to go 24 hours. So Song Ji-hyo also hoped to go to LA, saying, I want to feel LA like that once.So the so-called Lara Land Race for the final winner of Kim Jong-kook vs. Ace Song Ji-hyo was started.The crew decided to fully support the LA travel expenses to the winning member through the confrontation, and the other members decided to play Game all day with Choices, who is more attracted to the two LA travel plans.The team leader, who won the game, was able to travel to LA with one of his team members, but the members were burdened by their forced friendship trip to LA alone.First, Kim Jong-kook appealed that he would eat Korean food if he traveled with him. He also announced plans to visit the Los Angeles Dodgers Stadium and Santa Monica.To Jeon So-min, Hunnams younger brothers said there were a lot in LA, which left him harsh.However, it was predicted that the travel concept with Kim Jong-kook will be a Spartan course.I cant rest on the tour, Yoo Jae-Suk said, while Lee Kwang-soo revealed the side effects, saying, Im so happy, Im out of 7kg, Im having a diet effect.The LA travel concept of Song Ji-hyo, the first to travel to Los Angeles, was freedom and healing; Song Ji-hyo said, I like to be spread out without likeing to travel the type of tourism.I dont want to be busy, and if I do as Im told, Ill be stressed by the next schedule. Ill take free time and travel free until 5 or 6 p.m..Kim Jong-kook does not drink, but we can accompanise and play the truth game, he said, cheering the members.In addition, Song Ji-hyo seduced members with his spleen weapon, promising to release a full story of the Christmas incident wrapped in veil.Song Ji-hyo said on the show on December 30 last year, I decided to spend Christmas together at home with my ex-boyfriend, and I fell asleep playing like that.I woke up the night I was sleeping and took him to the next room, and there was a line of balloons full in the room, and I knew I couldnt get up, so I had planned it all before.I was so impressed that I had a glass of wine and it was morning. I did not disclose what I played until the morning came to light, so I was called Christmas Skip Case .Song Ji-hyos popularity of Mungtour, which can be heard in two months, has been running high.In the end, Yoo Jae-Suk Ji Suk-jin Haha played Song Ji-hyo, Lee Kwang-soo Jeon So-min Yang Se-chan played Choices and Game as team leader Kim Jong-kook.The first game Go of Destiny? Stop! Using the ability of Kim Jong-kooks quiz ability, Ace Song Ji-hyos gold hand ability.With the start of the game, Song Ji-hyo showed off the dignity of Running Man ninth year Ace, leading the team to a pleasant victory.The second round was a betting area work game, and the Song Ji-hyo team was also dominant.In the game where the winner wins if he blows the ball and puts it in the final cup first, the Song Ji-hyo team wins when the opponent candle is turned off with a plate, and Kim Jong-kook team manages to win the game when he eats the bread hanging with his hand first.The Kim Jong-kook team, which only won once, was put in a feverish position.The last showdown to LA was Trust me half the time, a game in which a team with a smaller margin of error won by cutting the material given in exactly half within the time limit.Again, the goddess of victory sided with Song Ji-hyo.In the end, Goldson Song Ji-hyo boasted an extraordinary class and won the final.So Song Ji-hyo cheered, I can go to LA and sleep, and the members acknowledged Song Ji-hyo, saying, The person who is capable is not Ace.bak-beauty
Song Ji-hyo was also a Running Man true Ace.On SBS Running Man broadcast on February 10, Song Ji-hyo Kim Jong-kook, the final winner of the Level Up Project, was shown to meet again as a rival and play a big match.Song Ji-hyo Kim Jong-kook, the final winner of the New Year Project Level-up Race, met with the production team separately.It was to decide whether to take the SBS corporation card that was injured or to join together.Kim Jong-kook and Song Ji-hyo, both at the crossroads of Choices, were Choices for single as promised.This was the Running Man ninth year friendship.Eventually, the two decided to drive the corporate card to one person through a confrontation, and Kim Jong-kook said, I think I should go to LA, my second hometown.Even if I shoot 24 hours, it is welcome to do it in LA. I want to go 24 hours. So Song Ji-hyo also hoped to go to LA, saying, I want to feel LA like that once.So the so-called Lara Land Race for the final winner of Kim Jong-kook vs. Ace Song Ji-hyo was started.The crew decided to fully support the LA travel expenses to the winning member through the confrontation, and the other members decided to play Game all day with Choices, who is more attracted to the two LA travel plans.The team leader, who won the game, was able to travel to LA with one of his team members, but the members were burdened by their forced friendship trip to LA alone.First, Kim Jong-kook appealed that he would eat Korean food if he traveled with him. He also announced plans to visit the Los Angeles Dodgers Stadium and Santa Monica.To Jeon So-min, Hunnams younger brothers said there were a lot in LA, which left him harsh.However, it was predicted that the travel concept with Kim Jong-kook will be a Spartan course.I cant rest on the tour, Yoo Jae-Suk said, while Lee Kwang-soo revealed the side effects, saying, Im so happy, Im out of 7kg, Im having a diet effect.The LA travel concept of Song Ji-hyo, the first to travel to Los Angeles, was freedom and healing; Song Ji-hyo said, I like to be spread out without likeing to travel the type of tourism.I dont want to be busy, and if I do as Im told, Ill be stressed by the next schedule. Ill take free time and travel free until 5 or 6 p.m..Kim Jong-kook does not drink, but we can accompanise and play the truth game, he said, cheering the members.In addition, Song Ji-hyo seduced members with his spleen weapon, promising to release a full story of the Christmas incident wrapped in veil.Song Ji-hyo said on the show on December 30 last year, I decided to spend Christmas together at home with my ex-boyfriend, and I fell asleep playing like that.I woke up the night I was sleeping and took him to the next room, and there was a line of balloons full in the room, and I knew I couldnt get up, so I had planned it all before.I was so impressed that I had a glass of wine and it was morning. I did not disclose what I played until the morning came to light, so I was called Christmas Skip Case .Song Ji-hyos popularity of Mungtour, which can be heard in two months, has been running high.In the end, Yoo Jae-Suk Ji Suk-jin Haha played Song Ji-hyo, Lee Kwang-soo Jeon So-min Yang Se-chan played Choices and Game as team leader Kim Jong-kook.The first game Go of Destiny? Stop! Using the ability of Kim Jong-kooks quiz ability, Ace Song Ji-hyos gold hand ability.With the start of the game, Song Ji-hyo showed off the dignity of Running Man ninth year Ace, leading the team to a pleasant victory.The second round was a betting area work game, and the Song Ji-hyo team was also dominant.In the game where the winner wins if he blows the ball and puts it in the final cup first, the Song Ji-hyo team wins when the opponent candle is turned off with a plate, and Kim Jong-kook team manages to win the game when he eats the bread hanging with his hand first.The Kim Jong-kook team, which only won once, was put in a feverish position.The last showdown to LA was Trust me half the time, a game in which a team with a smaller margin of error won by cutting the material given in exactly half within the time limit.Again, the goddess of victory sided with Song Ji-hyo.In the end, Goldson Song Ji-hyo boasted an extraordinary class and won the final.So Song Ji-hyo cheered, I can go to LA and sleep, and the members acknowledged Song Ji-hyo, saying, The person who is capable is not Ace.bak-beauty

Song Ji-hyo was also a Running Man' true Ace.

On SBS Running Man' broadcast on February 10, Song Ji-hyo Kim Jong-kook, the final winner of the Level Up Project, was shown to meet again as a rival and play a big match.

Song Ji-hyo Kim Jong-kook, the final winner of the New Year Project Level-up RAce, met with the production team separately. It was to decide whether to take the SBS corporation card that was injured or to join together. Kim Jong-kook and Song Ji-hyo, both at the crossroads of Choices, were Choices for 'single' as promised. This was the Running Man' ninth year friendship. Eventually, the two decided to drive the corporate card to one person through a confrontation, and Kim Jong-kook said, "I think I should go to LA, my second hometown. Even if I shoot 24 hours, it is welcome to do it in LA. I want to go 24 hours. " So Song Ji-hyo also hoped to go to LA, saying, "I want to feel LA like that once."

So the so-called 'Lara Land RAce' for the final winner of Kim Jong-kook vs. Ace Song Ji-hyo was started. The crew decided to fully support the LA travel expenses to the winning member through the confrontation, and the other members decided to play Game all day with Choices, who is more attracted to the two LA travel plans. The team leader, who won the Game, was able to travel to LA with one of his team members, but the members were burdened by their forced friendship trip to LA alone.

First, Kim Jong-kook appealed that he would eat Korean food if he traveled with him. He also announced plans to visit the Los Angeles Dodgers Stadium and Santa Monica. To Jeon So-min, Hunnam's younger brothers said there were a lot in LA, which left him harsh. However, it was predicted that the travel concept with Kim Jong-kook will be a Spartan course. “I can’t rest on the tour,” Yoo Jae-Suk said, while Lee Kwang-soo revealed the side effects, saying, “I’m so happy, I’m out of 7kg, I’m having a diet effect.”

The LA travel concept of Song Ji-hyo, the first to travel to Los Angeles, was freedom and healing; Song Ji-hyo said, "I like to be spread out without likeing to travel the type of tourism. I don’t want to be busy, and if I do as I’m told, I’ll be stressed by the next schedule. I’ll take free time and travel free until 5 or 6 p.m..” “Kim Jong-kook does not drink, but we can accompanise and play the truth Game,” he said, cheering the members. In addition, Song Ji-hyo seduced members with his spleen weapon, promising to release a full story of the Christmas incident wrapped in veil. Song Ji-hyo said on the show on December 30 last year, "I decided to spend Christmas together at home with my ex-boyfriend, and I fell asleep playing like that. I woke up the night I was sleeping and took him to the next room, and there was a line of balloons full in the room, and I knew I couldn’t get up, so I had planned it all before. I was so impressed that I had a glass of wine and it was morning. "I did not disclose what I played until the morning came to light, so I was called" Christmas Skip Case ". Song Ji-hyo's popularity of 'Mungtour', which can be heard in two months, has been running high.

In the end, Yoo Jae-Suk Ji Suk-jin Haha played Song Ji-hyo, Lee Kwang-soo Jeon So-min Yang Se-chan played Choices and Game as team leader Kim Jong-kook.

The first Game 'Go of Destiny? Stop!' Using the ability of Kim Jong-kook's quiz ability, Ace Song Ji-hyo's gold hand ability. 'With the start of the Game, Song Ji-hyo showed off the dignity of Running Man' ninth year Ace, leading the team to a pleasant victory. The second round was a 'betting area work' Game, and the Song Ji-hyo team was also dominant. In the Game where the winner wins if he blows the ball and puts it in the final cup first, the Song Ji-hyo team wins when the opponent candle is turned off with a plate, and Kim Jong-kook team manages to win the Game when he eats the bread hanging with his hand first. The Kim Jong-kook team, which only won once, was put in a feverish position.

The last showdown to LA was 'Trust me half the time', a Game in which a team with a smaller margin of error won by cutting the material given in exactly half within the time limit. Again, the goddess of victory sided with Song Ji-hyo.

In the end, 'Goldson' Song Ji-hyo boasted an extraordinary class and won the final. So Song Ji-hyo cheered, "I can go to LA and sleep," and the members acknowledged Song Ji-hyo, saying, "The person who is capable is not Ace."

bak-beauty