"Running Man" Park Hoon "Meet My Wife Park Min-jung and Marry During Performance"

Actor Park Hoon has released a marriage story with his wife, Park Min-jung.Park Hoon appeared as a guest on SBSs Running Man, which aired on the 3rd.On this day, Park said, Have you ever felt a sense of excitement when you were working? I met my wife with a performance and got married.Park said, I heard this idea for the first time in my performance, Oh, is not this a performance?Park Hoons wife is musical actor Park Min-jung, who said the cast members are great beauty.

Actor Park Hoon has released a marriage story with his wife, Park Min-jung.

Park Hoon appeared as a guest on SBS's Running Man, which aired on the 3rd.

On this day, Park said, "Have you ever felt a sense of excitement when you were working?" "I met my wife with a performance and got married."

Park said, "I heard this idea for the first time in my performance, 'Oh, is not this a performance?'"

Park Hoon's wife is musical actor Park Min-jung, who said the cast members are "great beauty."