Running Man' Lee Kwang-soo "Kim Jong-kook and 7kg after trip...extreme trip" confession

On SBS Running Man, which is broadcast today (10th), the singer Kim Jong-kooks own LA travel course will be revealed.Kim Jong-kook, who showed his infinite affection for LA, attracted attention by revealing the endless LA travel course that is different from LA tourist attractions to various LA Korean restaurants to Running Man members.However, as soon as I got off the plane, the members began to avoid traveling with Kim Jong-kook, saying, It seems too hard on the Kim Jong-kook LA travel schedule.Lee Kwang-soo, who has even traveled to LA with Kim Jong-kook, said, I enjoyed traveling with Kim Jong-kook, but I came back and lost 7kg. Kim Jong-kook said.Haha asked about the concern that I should do a travel trip with Kim Jong-kook, which is usually a one-day exercise, and Kim Jong-kook seems to reflect on his extreme travel method. I will do my own exercise.Kim Jong-kook also said, There are many good young people in LA. He also proposed a customized course for Jeon So-min, capturing the eyes of Jeon So-min.The LA extreme travel course proposed by Kim Jong-kook can be found on Running Man which is broadcasted at 5 pm today.

On SBS Running Man', which is broadcast today (10th), the singer Kim Jong-kook's own LA travel course will be revealed.

Kim Jong-kook, who showed his infinite affection for LA, attracted attention by revealing the endless LA travel course that is different from LA tourist attractions to various LA Korean restaurants to Running Man' members.

However, as soon as I got off the plane, the members began to avoid traveling with Kim Jong-kook, saying, "It seems too hard" on the Kim Jong-kook LA travel schedule. Lee Kwang-soo, who has even traveled to LA with Kim Jong-kook, said, "I enjoyed traveling with Kim Jong-kook, but I came back and lost 7kg." Kim Jong-kook said.

Haha asked about the concern that "I should do a travel trip with Kim Jong-kook," which is usually a one-day exercise, and Kim Jong-kook seems to reflect on his extreme travel method. "I will do my own exercise."

Kim Jong-kook also said, "There are many good young people in LA." He also proposed a customized course for Jeon So-min, capturing the eyes of Jeon So-min.

The LA extreme travel course proposed by Kim Jong-kook can be found on Running Man' which is broadcasted at 5 pm today.