Running Man' Kim Jong-kook, Song Ji-hyo and line ceremony "You and I can not do it"

Running Man Kim Jong-kook and Song Ji-hyo have Choices to win prize moneyOn the 10th broadcast SBS Good Sunday - Running Man, Kim Jong-kook and Song Ji-hyo, who plan to travel to LA, got on the air.Song Ji-hyo and Kim Jong-kook, who won the level-up race on the day, decided whether to win the championship or not.If you use together, you can divide the card limit by half, and if you use choices, you will decide the winner through confrontation.The two men were Choices, who said, I shouldnt have together now, and I need to rest with you and me.Aware of the love lines of the two members, Kim Jong-kook said, If you take the prize money, I will go to LA. Song Ji-hyo also said, I want to feel LA along with Kim Jong-kook.On the other hand, Running Man is broadcast every Sunday at 5 pm.Photos  SBS Screen Capture

Running Man' Kim Jong-kook and Song Ji-hyo have Choices to win prize money

On the 10th broadcast SBS 'Good Sunday - Running Man', Kim Jong-kook and Song Ji-hyo, who plan to travel to LA, got on the air.

Song Ji-hyo and Kim Jong-kook, who won the level-up race on the day, decided whether to win the championship or not. If you use 'together', you can divide the card limit by half, and if you use 'Choices', you will decide the winner through confrontation.

The two men were Choices, who said, "I shouldn't have 'together' now, and I need to rest with you and me." Aware of the love lines of the two members, Kim Jong-kook said, "If you take the prize money, I will go to LA." Song Ji-hyo also said, "I want to feel LA" along with Kim Jong-kook.

On the other hand, Running Man' is broadcast every Sunday at 5 pm.

Photos SBS Screen Capture