Running Man' Kim Jong-kook and Song Ji-hyo, winning prize money 'single' Choices...Race for LA

Seoul = = Kim Jong-kook Song Ji-hyo has Choices for the prize money Single Food.SBS Running Man, which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 10th, was held at Lara Land Race of Ability vs Ace for the final winner selection.Kim Jong-kook and Song Ji-hyo, who won the level-up race on the day, Choices the singles among together and single with the prize money.Kim Jong-kook said, I decided to take the singles because I thought I would not be with you if I had together.Kim Jong-kook said, If I win, I think I should go to LA. I want to go to LA even if I shoot 24 hours.So Song Ji-hyo also said, I want to go to LA, I have never been there, so I want to go to LA.

Seoul = = Kim Jong-kook Song Ji-hyo has Choices for the prize money 'Single Food'.

SBS Running Man', which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 10th, was held at Lara Land Race of 'Ability vs Ace' for the final winner selection.

Kim Jong-kook and Song Ji-hyo, who won the level-up Race on the day, Choices the singles among 'together' and 'single' with the prize money. Kim Jong-kook said, "I decided to take the singles because I thought I would not be with you if I had 'together'."

Kim Jong-kook said, "If I win, I think I should go to LA. I want to go to LA even if I shoot 24 hours." So Song Ji-hyo also said, "I want to go to LA, I have never been there, so I want to go to LA."