Running Man' First Starring Jung Yu-mi, "Really Fans" on Yoo Jae-Suk...Winning and Hong Jong-Hyun Appearance

Actor Jung Yu-mi first appeared on Running Man.On the 27th, SBS Good Sunday - Running Man appeared AOA Mina and Ji Min.The crew said that the race was with six pairs, and the guests chosen door was attached with a double-decker.The members laughed at the victory, saying, I am a child. Lee Kwang-soo said, This is a family. Victory said, Why do I react?Jung Yu-mi, who first appeared on Running Man, said, Im so fanatic when I saw Yoo Jae-Suk.The members were surprised by the fact that Jung Yu-mi was the first to appear, and Jung Yu-mi said, I was always at home.Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen

Actor Jung Yu-mi first appeared on Running Man'.

On the 27th, SBS 'Good Sunday - Running Man' appeared AOA Mina and Ji Min.

The crew said that the race was with six pairs, and the guest's chosen door was attached with a double-decker. The members laughed at the victory, saying, "I am a child." Lee Kwang-soo said, "This is a family." Victory said, "Why do I react?"

Jung Yu-mi, who first appeared on Running Man', said, "I'm so fanatic" when I saw Yoo Jae-Suk. The members were surprised by the fact that Jung Yu-mi was the first to appear, and Jung Yu-mi said, "I was always at home."

Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen