"Clean or Dana"...Han Ji-min, goddess of winter

Actor Han Ji-min left for New York City in the United States through Incheon International Airport on the afternoon of the 31st to attend the New York City Asian Film Festival.Han Ji-min made an elegant airport fashion by matching his jeans with a long coat on the day, with a pure beauty.Im in winter.I feel this, I feel angry.Pluck it, no defects.
Actor Han Ji-min left for New York City in the United States through Incheon International Airport on the afternoon of the 31st to attend the New York City Asian Film Festival.Han Ji-min made an elegant airport fashion by matching his jeans with a long coat on the day, with a pure beauty.Im in winter.I feel this, I feel angry.Pluck it, no defects.
Actor Han Ji-min left for New York City in the United States through Incheon International Airport on the afternoon of the 31st to attend the New York City Asian Film Festival.Han Ji-min made an elegant airport fashion by matching his jeans with a long coat on the day, with a pure beauty.Im in winter.I feel this, I feel angry.Pluck it, no defects.
Actor Han Ji-min left for New York City in the United States through Incheon International Airport on the afternoon of the 31st to attend the New York City Asian Film Festival.Han Ji-min made an elegant airport fashion by matching his jeans with a long coat on the day, with a pure beauty.Im in winter.I feel this, I feel angry.Pluck it, no defects.

Actor Han Ji-min left for New York City in the United States through Incheon International Airport on the afternoon of the 31st to attend the New York City Asian Film Festival.

Han Ji-min made an elegant airport fashion by matching his jeans with a long coat on the day, with a pure beauty.

"I'm in winter."

"I feel this, I feel angry."

"Pluck it, no defects."