"I knew to take pictures": Hyun Bin, Son Ye-jin and romance rumor also Mrs.

I knew about taking pictures.Same-age stars Hyun Bin, 37, and Son Ye-jin have again denied the romance rumor, although it has been roused.On the 21st, the romance romance romor of Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin was resurfaced.It is only 11 days after the romance rumor came up with the sightings of two people in the 9th day United States of America Korean women community.This time, a photo of Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin looking at a chapter together at a mart in United States of America spread through SNS.At the time, both Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin explained, It is true that we went abroad, but devotion is never true.Same thing this time.Hyun Bin met with Son Ye-jin during his stay in United States of America and met him locally, said a VAST Entertainment official at the company. We went to United States of America and contacted each other.I was in the picture as if there were only two people in the scene, but there were acquaintances around me, he added. It is a close thing, but it is not at all.An acquaintance who spoke to Hyun Bin told a similar story.One acquaintance said, I knew that Hyun Bin was taking pictures, he said. I did not have any consciousness because I had many acquaintances around me and (Son Ye-jin) I was not in love.Meanwhile, Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin first met with the movie Negotiations released last year.

"I knew about taking pictures."

Same-age stars Hyun Bin, 37, and Son Ye-jin have again denied the romance rumor, although it has been roused.

On the 21st, the romance romance romor of Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin was resurfaced. It is only 11 days after the romance rumor came up with the sightings of two people in the 9th day United States of America Korean women community. This time, a photo of Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin looking at a chapter together at a mart in United States of America spread through SNS.

At the time, both Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin explained, "It is true that we went abroad, but devotion is never true."

Same thing this time. "Hyun Bin met with Son Ye-jin during his stay in United States of America and met him locally," said a VAST Entertainment official at the company. "We went to United States of America and contacted each other."

"I was in the picture as if there were only two people in the scene, but there were acquaintances around me," he added. "It is a close thing, but it is not at all."

An acquaintance who spoke to Hyun Bin told a similar story. One acquaintance said, "I knew that Hyun Bin was taking pictures," he said. "I did not have any consciousness because I had many acquaintances around me and (Son Ye-jin) I was not in love."

Meanwhile, Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin first met with the movie "Negotiations" released last year.