Park Jihoon fan meeting, wink wink, and then "to survive ..."

Park Jihoon, a former group Wanna One, showed his wink.Park Jihoon met with fans at the Seoul Kyunghee University Peace Hall on the 9th, opening the 2019 Asian fan meeting Seoul First Edition.On this day, Park Jihoon showed a wink that made him an ending fairy at the time of Produce 101 Season 2 and laughed, I have to work so hard to survive.MC Park Kyung-rim said, Because of this wink, I became the person of the topic as well as the first place in the next day. Park Jihoon replied, I did not think at all and did not imagine.When asked about the wink, Park Jihoon said, I thought it would be hard to win a game with dance. After his wink became a hot topic, other trainees showed a wink and said, I should not do it.

Park Jihoon, a former group Wanna One, showed his wink.

Park Jihoon met with fans at the Seoul Kyunghee University Peace Hall on the 9th, opening the 2019 Asian fan meeting Seoul 'First Edition'.

On this day, Park Jihoon showed a wink that made him an ending fairy at the time of 'Produce 101 Season 2' and laughed, "I have to work so hard to survive.

MC Park Kyung-rim said, "Because of this wink, I became the person of the topic as well as the first place in the next day." Park Jihoon replied, "I did not think at all and did not imagine."

When asked about the wink, Park Jihoon said, "I thought it would be hard to win a game with dance." After his wink became a hot topic, other trainees showed a wink and said, "I should not do it."