Park Jihoon "Lee Dae-hwi's new song 'Young20', hard work for fans"

Singer and actor Park Jihoon received a song gift from Lee Dae-hwi.Park Jihoon, a former boy group Wanna One, held an Asian fan meeting tour FIRST EDITION at the Hall of Peace at Kyunghee University in Dongdaemun-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 9th and showed a spectacular stage.On this day, Park Jihoon introduced The most affable song among Wanna One songs and performed I Want to Have and 11 (Ten Days) stages in the first part ending.The charm of an all-around entertainer who digests songs, rap, and Performances was outstanding.In the opening part of the second part, the new song Young Wenty was released. Young Wenty is produced by Wanna One Lee Dae-hwi and Park Jihoon participates in rap making.Park Jihoon said, It is Lee Dae-hwis song. I participated in rap lyrics thinking about my fans. I am still poor, but I hope you love me a lot.It is a song for fans, so please enjoy it hard. MC Park Kyung-rim admired Young Wenty and said, Its so sweet. Park Jihoon said, Lee Dae-hwi was taking a take until he wanted it.I worked hard together. Park Jihoon also said, If you like it, you will be able to meet Young Twenty as a single sound source.On the other hand, Park Jihoon showed Shape of You Performance on the opening day of the first part, and he is preparing more stage as well as I want to have, 11 (Feverday) and Youngtwenty in the second part.Even though it was a fan meeting format, it was full of fun to watch, and the fans cheered more.

Singer and actor Park Jihoon received a song gift from Lee Dae-hwi.

Park Jihoon, a former boy group Wanna One, held an Asian fan meeting tour 'FIRST EDITION' at the Hall of Peace at Kyunghee University in Dongdaemun-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 9th and showed a spectacular stage.

On this day, Park Jihoon introduced "The most affable song among Wanna One songs" and performed "I Want to Have" and "11 (Ten Days)" stages in the first part ending. The charm of an all-around entertainer who digests songs, rap, and Performances was outstanding.

In the opening part of the second part, the new song "Young Wenty" was released. "Young Wenty" is produced by Wanna One Lee Dae-hwi and Park Jihoon participates in rap making. Park Jihoon said, "It is Lee Dae-hwi's song. I participated in rap lyrics thinking about my fans. I am still poor, but I hope you love me a lot. It is a song for fans, so please enjoy it hard. "

MC Park Kyung-rim admired "Young Wenty" and said, "It's so sweet." Park Jihoon said, "Lee Dae-hwi was taking a take until he wanted it. I worked hard together. "

Park Jihoon also said, "If you like it, you will be able to meet 'Young Twenty' as a single sound source."

On the other hand, Park Jihoon showed 'Shape of You' Performance on the opening day of the first part, and he is preparing more stage as well as 'I want to have', '11 (Feverday)' and 'Youngtwenty' in the second part. Even though it was a fan meeting format, it was full of fun to watch, and the fans cheered more.