Park Jihoon "Ha Jung-woo, etc. 'Step in my heart' pose, I watched it well."

Park Jihoon, a former group Wanna One, said he saw a lot of stars following Step in My Heart, which is considered to be his patent pose.The first solo fan meeting 2019 Asian fan meeting ASIA FAN MEETING IN SEOUL FIRST EDITION was held at the Hall of Peace at Kyunghee University in Hoegi-dong, Seoul, on the 9th.Park Kyung-lim, who was in charge of the fan meeting on the day, said, Park Jihoon said that he would do it right when the fan meeting MC proposal came.He said, I tried to many people because I was an idol who was studied by Korean celebrities. Park Jihoon mentioned Park Jihoons Storage in My Heart pose, and Park Jihoon said, I saw it well.Park Kyung-lim said, I did not actually see it, but I tried it. Ha Jung-woo and others were posing for storage.Park Kyung-lim said, I will actually see it later, leading to cheers from fans.

Park Jihoon, a former group Wanna One, said he saw a lot of stars following 'Step in My Heart', which is considered to be his patent pose.

The first solo fan meeting '2019 Asian fan meeting' ASIA FAN MEETING IN Seoul FIRST EDITION 'was held at the Hall of Peace at Kyunghee University in Hoegi-dong, Seoul, on the 9th.

Park Kyung-lim, who was in charge of the fan meeting on the day, said, "Park Jihoon said that he would do it right when the fan meeting MC proposal came."

He said, "I tried to many people because I was an idol who was studied by Korean celebrities." Park Jihoon mentioned Park Jihoon's "Storage in My Heart" pose, and Park Jihoon said, "I saw it well."

Park Kyung-lim said, "I did not actually see it, but I tried it." Ha Jung-woo and others were posing for storage.

Park Kyung-lim said, "I will actually see it later," leading to cheers from fans.