Park Jihoon "Abs, Upgraded More Than Concerts"

Park Jihoon, a singer from the group Wanna One, said he would show his abs again at the concert.Park Jihoon said when a photo of abs taken at a Wanna One concert last month was released at the first solo fan meeting First Edition held at the Hall of Peace at Kyunghee University in Kyunghee University, Seoul on the 9th.I am embarrassed to say it in my mouth, but I tried a lot (to make abs). I had to drain water, so I could not drink water from the previous day.I could not drink until my stage, but after the stage was over, I ate delicious. He also said, I do not think the photo is good, but it is not the fragmented body I wanted. He added, I will show you a better look.When the broadcaster Park Kyung-rim, who was in charge of the proceedings, asked him to tell me the date of the abs release in advance, It is not fun to inform you.It may be today when we re-release our abs, he said, adding that (abdominals) are upgraded.Park Jihoon Abs, Upgraded More Than Concerts

Park Jihoon, a singer from the group Wanna One, said he would show his abs again at the concert.

Park Jihoon said when a photo of abs taken at a Wanna One concert last month was released at the first solo fan meeting First Edition held at the Hall of Peace at Kyunghee University in Kyunghee University, Seoul on the 9th.

“I am embarrassed to say it in my mouth, but I tried a lot (to make abs). I had to drain water, so I could not drink water from the previous day. I could not drink until my stage, but after the stage was over, I ate delicious. "

He also said, "I do not think the photo is good, but it is not the fragmented body I wanted." He added, "I will show you a better look." When the broadcaster Park Kyung-rim, who was in charge of the proceedings, asked him to tell me the date of the abs release in advance, "It is not fun to inform you. “It may be today when we re-release our abs,” he said, adding that “(abdominals) are upgraded.”

Park Jihoon "Abs, Upgraded More Than Concerts"