Fans' regrets 'Solo first runner' Ha Sung-woon's ten days

All activities of the group Wanna One are over, but Ha Sung-woon will show his own song immediately and will soothe the fans regrets.Wanna One held a concert therefore at Gocheok Sky Dome in Guro-gu, Seoul from 24th to 27th.Warner Ones official contract ended on December 31 last year, but Warner One members spent their last time participating in various awards ceremonies until January.After a time when I did not think I would come, the concert date finally came, and after the concert on the 27th, all the activities as Wanna One ended.Wanna One spent four days with 80,000 fans and fans also shared Wanna Ones last.Wanna One members who expressed their last activity at the concert site once again conveyed their feelings through various channels.Ive been through so much, Ill bury it in my heart as the best and most wonderful group, Kang Daniel said through his Instagram. Thank you.Kim Jae-hwan said, I hope that your memories will be filled with happy memories. Bae Jin-young also said, Lets meet at the top with everyone laughing.Ha Sung-woon also said in a photo released on the 28th, I learned a lot from Warner One activities, I have tried it, I was the happiest in my life.After the dream days, Ha Sung-woon will show a new look with solo artisan.Initially, Ha Sung-woon was expected to return to his teams hot shot after the end of Wanna Ones activities, but he will release a solo album in February before joining the team.Prior to the release of the solo album, Ha Sung-woon will pre-release his own song Do not forget on the 28th. Do not forget is a song that Ha Sung-woon worked on during Wanna One activities.Ha Sung-woon said, I think about memories with my loved ones and I want to remember them without forgetting them. I hope that I will keep my memories for a long time.As the memories of Wanna One remain deep to fans, Do not forget seems to give more meaning from the title of the song to the contents.Starting with Ha Sung-woon, other members will return to their fans as soon as possible. Kang Daniel is preparing for his debut in April and Yoon Ji-sung is making his solo debut in February.Li Guanlin has already started his Chinese activities and Ong Sung-woo turns into an actor.Photo = DB

All activities of the group Wanna One are over, but Ha Sung-woon will show his own song immediately and will soothe the fans' regrets.

Wanna One held a concert 'therefore' at Gocheok Sky Dome in Guro-gu, Seoul from 24th to 27th. Warner One's official contract ended on December 31 last year, but Warner One members spent their last time participating in various awards ceremonies until January.

After a time when I did not think I would come, the concert date finally came, and after the concert on the 27th, all the activities as Wanna One ended. Wanna One spent four days with 80,000 fans and fans also shared Wanna One's last.

Wanna One members who expressed their last activity at the concert site once again conveyed their feelings through various channels. "I've been through so much, I'll bury it in my heart as the best and most wonderful group," Kang Daniel said through his Instagram. Thank you. Kim Jae-hwan said, "I hope that your memories will be filled with happy memories." Bae Jin-young also said, "Let's meet at the top with everyone laughing."

Ha Sung-woon also said in a photo released on the 28th, "I learned a lot from Warner One activities, I have tried it, I was the happiest in my life.

After the dream days, Ha Sung-woon will show a new look with solo artisan. Initially, Ha Sung-woon was expected to return to his team's hot shot after the end of Wanna One's activities, but he will release a solo album in February before joining the team.

Prior to the release of the solo album, Ha Sung-woon will pre-release his own song "Do not forget" on the 28th. "Do not forget" is a song that Ha Sung-woon worked on during Wanna One activities. Ha Sung-woon said, "I think about memories with my loved ones and I want to remember them without forgetting them. I hope that I will keep my memories for a long time."

As the memories of Wanna One remain deep to fans, 'Do not forget' seems to give more meaning from the title of the song to the contents.

Starting with Ha Sung-woon, other members will return to their fans as soon as possible. Kang Daniel is preparing for his debut in April and Yoon Ji-sung is making his solo debut in February. Li Guanlin has already started his Chinese activities and Ong Sung-woo turns into an actor.

Photo = DB