"Night" Son Ye-jin "I went to see an American acquaintance, not with Hyun Bin."

Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin both sides actively denied the recent enthusiasm on SBS s full-fledged entertainment night, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 22nd.First, Hyun Bin said, Since the two are close, I contacted them in United States of America. I did not meet them, but I went to the Mart with my acquaintance.In addition, Son Ye-jin, an official of the company, said, I really went to see an acquaintance in United States of America.I did not travel with him, so I said no. Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin have been involved in two recent rumors of their love affair: first on a trip to United States of America, and then on a shopping mall in Los Angeles.

Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin both sides actively denied the recent enthusiasm on SBS 's full-fledged entertainment night, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 22nd.

First, Hyun Bin said, "Since the two are close, I contacted them in United States of America. I did not meet them, but I went to the Mart with my acquaintance."

In addition, Son Ye-jin, an official of the company, said, "I really went to see an acquaintance in United States of America. I did not travel with him, so I said 'no'. "

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin have been involved in two recent rumors of their love affair: first on a trip to United States of America, and then on a shopping mall in Los Angeles.