Jeon So-mi, "All was I Friends about - us with - for the vocabulary..I have a lot of affection for"

<p> Within Group I. O. I from Jeon So-mi is JYP Entertainment and Double Black Label solo in the middle.</p><p>Jeon So-mi is 26, Instagram in the all off I called their management we not Pattern whipped up a vocabulary I have a lot of affection for ㅋㅋㅋ well today to #Wanna One_ Has the phrasewith the photo published.</p><p>Wanna One 26, the Seoul High flush Sky Dome in the activities in finalizing the performances Therefore performances in progress. This concert, from 24 to 27 days up to 4 days.</p>

Within Group I. O. I from Jeon So-mi is JYP Entertainment and Double Black Label solo in the middle.

Jeon So-mi is 26, Instagram in the "all off I called their management we not Pattern whipped up a vocabulary I have a lot of affection for ㅋㅋㅋ well today to #Wanna One_ Has the phrase"with the photo published.

Wanna One 26, the Seoul High flush Sky Dome in the activities in finalizing the performances 'Therefore' performances in progress. This concert, from 24 to 27 days up to 4 days.