IZ*ONE Kwon Eun-Bi - Kim Chae-won 'comes home with a friendly arm'

Girl group IZ*ONE (Jang Won-young, Miyawaki Sakura, Jo Yu-ri, Choi Ye-na, An Yoo-jin, Yabukinako, Kwon Eun-Bi, Kang Hye-won, Honda Hitomi, Kim Chae-won, Kim Min-joo and Lee Chae-yeon) released their debut single I Want to Tell You I Like It on the 6th and released a local promotional schedule on the 9th afternoon after digesting the local promotional schedule. I returned home through Po Airport.Eun-Bi and Kim Chae-won, who exit the arrival hall with bright faces.

Girl group IZ*ONE (Jang Won-young, Miyawaki Sakura, Jo Yu-ri, Choi Ye-na, An Yoo-jin, Yabukinako, Kwon Eun-Bi, Kang Hye-won, Honda Hitomi, Kim Chae-won, Kim Min-joo and Lee Chae-yeon) released their debut single "I Want to Tell You I Like It" on the 6th and released a local promotional schedule on the 9th afternoon after digesting the local promotional schedule. I returned home through Po Airport.

Eun-Bi and Kim Chae-won, who exit the arrival hall with bright faces.