Hwang Min-hyun, Wanna One NU'EST Return greeting "Preparing for a lot...Please wait a little"

NUEST Hwang Min-hyun, not Wanna One Hwang Min-hyun, met fans for a long time.Hwang Min-hyun hosted Naver VLove Live! Minhyun is here on the afternoon of the 31st, which is the first line after returning to NUEST.There was a shooting today, I have a lot to prepare for, but I think it would be nice if you could wait a little bit, said Hwang Min-hyun, who said, NUEST Minhyun.Hwang Min-hyun then said, Everyone will like it. There are things to prepare for joy, so please wait a little.In particular, Hwang Min-hyun showed off his extraordinary fan love; Hwang Min-hyun told fans, It seems the weather is cold today.I want you to eat warm food to warm up your cold body. I eat well for your health. I hope you will take care of it.In the meantime, Hwang Min-hyun was asked by fans to communicate with each other. When asked if he read books frequently these days, he said, I liked to read books, but I did not read them.I read it because I have a little time to read it nowadays, he said. I read it and showed it to you because I had a good passage. I like mystery novels originally, but I enjoy humanities.Also, Hwang Min-hyun prided himself on music, saying, Music is inseparable to me; when I shower, when I exercise, I always listen before I go to bed.The NCT 127 ballad song All My Moments is the favorite music for the present.Not only that, but Hwang Min-hyun, from Busan, was also delighted with the news that the first snowfall had come in his hometown; Hwang Min-hyun said, Busan doesnt have much snow originally.I have to contact my parents. I have seen my eyes for a long time and I wonder how it feels. Hwang Min-hyun also flaunted his strong friendship with Park Seo-joon.When asked how fans became close to Park Seo-joon, Hwang Min-hyun said, Ive heard a lot about my favorite and resemblance before.If you have a favorite singer, do not you meet? Finally, Hwang Min-hyun said, I think Im going down to see my parents on New Years Day. Ill have a lot of VLove Live!I hope youll take your dinner, thank you so much, he concluded.On the other hand, Hwang Min-hyun returns to NUEST after the end of Wanna One activity and goes into full-scale activity.Naver VLove Live!

NU'EST Hwang Min-hyun, not Wanna One Hwang Min-hyun, met fans for a long time.

Hwang Min-hyun hosted Naver VLove Live! 'Minhyun is here' on the afternoon of the 31st, which is the first line after returning to NU'EST.

"There was a shooting today, I have a lot to prepare for, but I think it would be nice if you could wait a little bit," said Hwang Min-hyun, who said, "NU'EST Minhyun."

Hwang Min-hyun then said, "Everyone will like it. There are things to prepare for joy, so please wait a little."

In particular, Hwang Min-hyun showed off his extraordinary fan love; Hwang Min-hyun told fans, "It seems the weather is cold today. I want you to eat warm food to warm up your cold body. "I eat well for your health. I hope you will take care of it."

In the meantime, Hwang Min-hyun was asked by fans to communicate with each other. When asked if he read books frequently these days, he said, "I liked to read books, but I did not read them. "I read it because I have a little time to read it nowadays," he said. "I read it and showed it to you because I had a good passage. I like mystery novels originally, but I enjoy humanities."

Also, Hwang Min-hyun prided himself on music, saying, "Music is inseparable to me; when I shower, when I exercise, I always listen before I go to bed." The NCT 127 ballad song 'All My Moments' is the favorite music for the present.

Not only that, but Hwang Min-hyun, from Busan, was also delighted with the news that the first snowfall had come in his hometown; Hwang Min-hyun said, "Busan doesn't have much snow originally. I have to contact my parents. I have seen my eyes for a long time and I wonder how it feels. "

Hwang Min-hyun also flaunted his strong friendship with Park Seo-joon. When asked how fans became close to Park Seo-joon, Hwang Min-hyun said, "I've heard a lot about my favorite and resemblance before. If you have a favorite singer, do not you meet? "

Finally, Hwang Min-hyun said, "I think I'm going down to see my parents on New Year's Day. I'll have a lot of VLove Live! I hope you'll take your dinner, thank you so much," he concluded.

On the other hand, Hwang Min-hyun returns to NU'EST after the end of Wanna One activity and goes into full-scale activity.

Naver VLove Live!