"I love you a lot...Jeon So-mi, Wanna One Concert Certified Shot

Jeon So-mi recently said to his SNS, I am very fond of Somi Tsinggus management, and I am very fond of him. IT HAS BEEN A WHILE Today I do well # Wanna One_ Thank you!And posted a picture.In the public photos, there are pictures of Jeon So-mi, Rai Kwan-rin, Lee Dae-hui and Park Woo-jin who visited Wanna One concert. Jeon So-mi and Lee Dae-hui are posing V-posing, and Rai Kwan-lin and Park Woo-jin are smiling at the camera.The friendship of four people from Mnet Produce 101 brings warmth.On the other hand, Jeon Sommy has recently signed an exclusive contract with Teddys The Black Ravel and is preparing for his solo debut.

Jeon So-mi recently said to his SNS, "I am very fond of Somi Tsinggus management, and I am very fond of him." IT HAS BEEN A WHILE Today I do well # Wanna One_ Thank you! "And posted a picture.

In the public photos, there are pictures of Jeon So-mi, Rai Kwan-rin, Lee Dae-hui and Park Woo-jin who visited Wanna One concert. Jeon So-mi and Lee Dae-hui are posing V-posing, and Rai Kwan-lin and Park Woo-jin are smiling at the camera. The friendship of four people from Mnet 'Produce 101' brings warmth.

On the other hand, Jeon Sommy has recently signed an exclusive contract with Teddy's The Black Ravel and is preparing for his solo debut.