"I'm the champion of the day...Sulli, welcome to the fans.

Sulli posted two photos on his SNS on the 9th, Kkk I am the champion of today. How are you in Korea? I have become very cold while I am not here... Be warm!In the photo, Sulli is staring at the camera in a car in a comfortable hat, and her beautiful beauty catches her eye.Another photo added a screen capture of an entry article entitled Sulli Todays Champion.The netizens who responded to the photos responded such as Surido be careful of cold, It looks good with hat, It is so beautiful and Champion Sulli.Meanwhile, Sulli arrived today after filming a magazine photo shoot.

Sulli posted two photos on his SNS on the 9th, "Kkk I am the champion of today. How are you in Korea? I have become very cold while I am not here... Be warm!"

In the photo, Sulli is staring at the camera in a car in a comfortable hat, and her beautiful beauty catches her eye. Another photo added a screen capture of an entry article entitled Sulli Today's Champion'.

The netizens who responded to the photos responded such as "Surido be careful of cold", "It looks good with hat", "It is so beautiful" and "Champion Sulli".

Meanwhile, Sulli arrived today after filming a magazine photo shoot.