Ha Sung-woon "Warner One Activity, the happiest time of my life."

Ha Seong-un expressed his appreciation for the Wanna One activities.Singer Ha Sung-woon said in a recent photo shoot and interview with The Star Magazine.Mnet Produce 101 Season 2 as a trainee Top Model to join 11 Wanna One.Ive never done survival before, and I had nothing to lose when I went out.I learned a lot and made a good decision myself.  I will go back to that time and I will be the Top Model unconditionally.I think I can laugh more and do it. Asked if he expected Wanna Ones great popularity and love, he said, I did not expect me or any other members at all.I think that you showed a lot of our candid appearance through programs and activities and liked it. I learned so much that I could not speak in my Warner One activities, I tried it, and I was the happiest in my life.I felt that I wanted time to stop and I would like to go back later ... I really dreamed of days. Photo: The Star Provision

Ha Seong-un expressed his appreciation for the Wanna One activities.

Singer Ha Sung-woon said in a recent photo shoot and interview with The Star Magazine.

Mnet 'Produce 101' Season 2 as a trainee Top Model to join 11 Wanna One.

“I’ve never done survival before, and I had nothing to lose when I went out. I learned a lot and made a good decision myself. "" I will go back to that time and I will be the Top Model unconditionally. I think I can laugh more and do it. "

Asked if he expected Wanna One's great popularity and love, he said, "I did not expect me or any other members at all. I think that you showed a lot of our candid appearance through programs and activities and liked it. "

"I learned so much that I could not speak in my Warner One activities, I tried it, and I was the happiest in my life. I felt that I wanted time to stop and I would like to go back later ... I really dreamed of days. "

Photo: The Star Provision