Gong Hyo-jin, Son Ye-jin, Lee Min-jung, Oh Yoon-ah and Lee Jung-hyun and New Year's gathering.

Actor Gong Hyo-jin enjoyed a New Years meeting with Son Ye-jin, Lee Min-jung, Oh Yoon-ahh, Lee Jung-hyun.Gong Hyo-jin posted a picture on his 8th day with his article New Years food, gift, sharing. Jung Hyuns table. Wish you happy.In the photo, Gong Hyo-jin, Son Ye-jin, Lee Min-jung, Oh Yoon-ahh and Lee Jung-hyun, who are enjoying the home party, are shown.The combination of the representative actors of Korea gives a feeling like an awards ceremony.The netizens who watched the photos showed various reactions such as This combination is crazy, I want to be in there, I am attracted to the attractive people, I love my sisters a lot, I am pretty people and I am like a prize ceremony.On the other hand, Gong Hyo-jin played as an elite detective in the movie Run and Run released on the 30th of last month.The movie The Hit-and-Run depicts the struggle of a hit-and-run team hit-and-run that chases an out-of-control speed-mad businessman.PhotoGong Hyo-jin SNS

Actor Gong Hyo-jin enjoyed a New Year's meeting with Son Ye-jin, Lee Min-jung, Oh Yoon-ahh, Lee Jung-hyun.

Gong Hyo-jin posted a picture on his 8th day with his article "New Year's food, gift, sharing. Jung Hyun's table. Wish you happy".

In the photo, Gong Hyo-jin, Son Ye-jin, Lee Min-jung, Oh Yoon-ahh and Lee Jung-hyun, who are enjoying the home party, are shown. The combination of the representative actors of Korea gives a feeling like an awards ceremony.

The netizens who watched the photos showed various reactions such as "This combination is crazy", "I want to be in there", "I am attracted to the attractive people", "I love my sisters a lot", "I am pretty people" and "I am like a prize ceremony".

On the other hand, Gong Hyo-jin played as an elite detective in the movie 'Run and Run' released on the 30th of last month. The movie The Hit-and-Run depicts the struggle of a hit-and-run team hit-and-run that chases an out-of-control speed-mad businessman.

PhotoGong Hyo-jin SNS